• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He has to stop picking up dumb fouls if he wants to stay in.

the "it" is missing.

wow it's the pre-season. Not like these games really matter...

I guess I should have put in a smilee

grin.gif

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Ha Ha not funny, But like I said he will have IT when the games really matter.

Quote:

Northcyde, you're doing us all a disfavor by jumping on those who were never too negative about Marvin to begin with. (I'm one of the most pro-Marvin guys on here, and even I admit he's clusmy around the basket. And I also agree it's better than him being passive).

I'm not jumping on anybody. I'm just curious as to why even the so-called "non Marvin haters", seem to be more on the negative side during these preseason games, when the kid is playing great basketball.

It's like people are so used to him messing up, that when he plays well, they don't know what to say. But as soon as he messes up . . here come the comments, lol.

But if he would've fouled out in 17 minutes, like Smoove just did . . imagine the comments.

Quote:

Quote:

Northcyde, you're doing us all a disfavor by jumping on those who were never too negative about Marvin to begin with. (I'm one of the most pro-Marvin guys on here, and even I admit he's clusmy around the basket. And I also agree it's better than him being passive).

I'm not jumping on anybody. I'm just curious as to why even the so-called "non Marvin haters", seem to be more on the negative side during these preseason games, when the kid is playing great basketball.

It's like people are so used to him messing up, that when he plays well, they don't know what to say. But as soon as he messes up . . here come the comments, lol.

But if he would've fouled out in 17 minutes, like Smoove just did . . imagine the comments.

When Marvin begins to play like this when the real season starts. Then people will lay off him. Until then they will not....