• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paying Smoove...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

draftexpress or nbadraft.net didn't make comparison for Cassell at that time, I said this in Jan. not just in June,
proves that you really weren't paying attention,
same for AHF.

Proves what? Acie Law wasn't even discussed on this entire forum until mid February. Since you predicted it in January, show me the post. I would LOVE to see it. And YES, draftexpress HAS compared Law to Cassell since at least January, probably longer.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I was the first, people only said it after I mention it, damn funny how you remember things you want to remember, I don't have time for you and exdous childish ways, I will see you when the season starts, peace.

LOL I could absolutely destroy this claim and your entire argument, but it's not really worth the time, since your credibility is already so low anyway.

And BTW you only made that comparison because draftexpress did.

draftexpress or nbadraft.net didn't make comparison for Cassell at that time, I said this in Jan. not just in June, proves that you really weren't paying attention, same for AHF.

Just show me the post you are talking about and we can go from there.

Quote:

Quote:

draftexpress or nbadraft.net didn't make comparison for Cassell at that time, I said this in Jan. not just in June,
same for AHF.

Proves what? Acie Law wasn't even discussed on this entire forum until mid February. Since you predicted it in January, show me the post. I would LOVE to see it. And YES, draftexpress HAS compared Law to Cassell since at least January, probably longer.

Edited to say this post is a response to NBASuperstar and not a response to ATLAS.

This guy is not in touch with reality.

First of all no one mentioned Acie Law in January on this board.

I was the first one to ever post Acie Law's name on this board. That was in February. Go back and look at the Draft Forum. At the time all the freshman, Lawson, Conley, Collison were getting their feet wet and no one thought of them as ready for the NBA yet. It was not until the NCAA tourney that Conley got the hype of being the floor general to lead State back to come back wins with Oden on the bench in foul trouble.....Law had been doing that stuff single handidly all year and I tried to make the board aware of it.....IT WAS NOT YOU

Domick James was the highly touted PG and Acie Law was senior known for being a gamer and thought to be picked in the 20's. In Feb I was still callig Law a tweener but still loved his clutch game winning style of play

Before the triple overtime Texas game I posted a link in the Draft forum asking the board to do some PG scouting and watch Acie Law to see if can be an NBA PG, (B/c the PG crop looked really thin at the time for the 07 draft).., At the same time you get to see Durant, the most exciting player imn college basketball along with Law. Only a few people took me up on it and chimed in and you sir, were not one of them.

Just can't let you get away with being liar. It is OK to be kind of dumb but lie too.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

same for AHF.

Edited to say this post is a response to NBASuperstar and not a response to ATLAS.

This guy is not in touch with reality.

First of all no one mentioned Acie Law in January on this board.

I was the first one to ever post Acie Law's name on this board. That was in February. Go back and look at the Draft Forum. At the time all the freshman, Lawson, Conley, Collison were getting their feet wet and no one thought of them as ready for the NBA yet. It was not until the NCAA tourney that Conley got the hype of being the floor general to lead State back to come back wins with Oden on the bench in foul trouble.....Law had been doing that stuff single handidly all year and I tried to make the board aware of it.....IT WAS NOT YOU

Domick James was the highly touted PG and Acie Law was senior known for being a gamer and thought to be picked in the 20's. In Feb I was still callig Law a tweener but still loved his clutch game winning style of play

Before the triple overtime Texas game I posted a link in the Draft forum asking the board to do some PG scouting and watch Acie Law to see if can be an NBA PG, (B/c the PG crop looked really thin at the time for the 07 draft).., At the same time you get to see Durant, the most exciting player imn college basketball along with Law. Only a few people took me up on it and chimed in and you sir, were not one of them.

Just can't let you get away with being liar. It is OK to be kind of dumb but lie too.

I post of serveral different forums so I couldn't remember. I mention Acie Law elsewhere maybe it wasn't here, I don't remember I don't come here very often.

All I am sayin is that you need to offer him enough so that he is 1) Not insulted and 2)We dont grossly overpay. 5 years 55 million would be fair. If we insult him with say, a 40 mil contract, someone may come along and offer 50 million and Josh says "Please do not match I no longer want to play for you."

We aren't exactly in the position to stiff arm players who actually WANT to play here.

Quote:

Quote:

Wright has more than just finishing ability, but he's certainly a project due to his body type.

Well yeah, I was referring to the things he will be effective at in the NBA for his first few years. Yeah, he does have a nice jump-hook, but he won't be able to establish position in the post to use it until he gains weight.

And yeah KG and Bosh can succeed, but they have jumpers as well, and they also weigh at LEAST 30 lbs more. LOL how is Wright THAT skinny? 30 lbs less than Bosh?

He is a bit shorter than Bosh but that still seems impossible.

With his reach a little jumper from 10-15 feet out would be a huge weapon for him. He's capable of it I think, but will have to put in the work.

Quote:

Quote:

I was the first one to ever post Acie Law's name on this board. That was in February. Go back and look at the Draft Forum.

I did and the first mention of Law on the Draft Forum was here:

click

My bad Ex.

I went back looking and found a PG post about looking ahead to the draft back on 2/13/2007. I focused in on PGs b/c at the time it didn't make sense to expect the unexpected by getting 2 pics.

Any way that page stopped at 2/3/2007 and I quit looking. Now I see you mentioned him on 2/1/2007, I just didn't look hard enough the first time.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder.