exodus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Ooooooh another one of those.

Total BS IMHO...you get a paycheck to play.

So why didn't Smith play for 10 games after his hernia surgery? Why did JJ miss 25 games? Why did Childress miss 25 games? Marvin? Zaza? Speedy? You are really just making stuff up to hate on a guy.

Quote:

Quote:

So why didn't Smith play for 10 games after his hernia surgery? Why did JJ miss 25 games? Why did Childress miss 25 games? Marvin? Zaza? Speedy? You are really just making stuff up to hate on a guy.

No I'm not.

Salim is a wasted roster spot (IMO) on our current team - sorry JB.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No I'm not.

WOW! Your comebacks just amaze me sometimes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No I'm not.

WOW! Your comebacks just amaze me sometimes.

FU and the horse you rode in on. thumb3d.gif

It's hard to have a serious argument with a guy like you who is obviously just wasting a little time.

Since you got some time to burn, I'll ask you a question. Did you get transplanted to the ATL from Boston? Are you still a Celtic fan? Who do you pull for when the Hawks play the C's?

Not pulling your chain, just curious.

I lived in DC for quite some time, and have similar issues re: the Redskins and the Falcons.

Quote:

It's hard to have a serious argument with a guy like you who is obviously just wasting a little time.

Since you got some time to burn, I'll ask you a question. Did you get transplanted to the ATL from Boston? Are you still a Celtic fan? Who do you pull for when the Hawks play the C's?

Not pulling your chain, just curious.

I lived in DC for quite some time, and have similar issues re: the Redskins and the Falcons.

Navy - lived everywhere...went to school in Athens.

Quote:

OK TP...how phooking hard is it to put in a "post move" ???

You drop yuor back foot and fake a shot...then (If you still have the dribble) you take it to the hoop.

That depends on how tall you are. A short guy could do that perfectly on the first try. But tall guys have a lot of synapses between their brain and their feet - it takes years to groove that pathway.

Quote:

Quote:

OK TP...how phooking hard is it to put in a "post move" ???

You drop yuor back foot and fake a shot...then (If you still have the dribble) you take it to the hoop.

That depends on how tall you are. A short guy could do that perfectly on the first try. But tall guys have a lot of synapses between their brain and their feet - it takes years to groove that pathway.

Holy Toledo...you drop it down and take it up. tongue.gif

How hard can it be???

Quote:

I have no idea what your talking about. None.

LOL that made me literally laugh out loud.

I thought it was some inside thing between you and him. I figured maybe it went back to an argument you had before.

but it was just DJ hanging out in left field with his bottle of glue.

Quote:

Quote:

...but it was just DJ hanging out in left field with his bottle of glue.

HEY!! this is good glue tongue.gif

Seriously PHUCK...did you guys ever play basketball at all? You don't know about the drop-step-head fake? heck.....I did that at 5'10" and was twelve.

Weren't we talking about Salim Stoudamire?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

...but it was just DJ hanging out in left field with his bottle of glue.

HEY!! this is good glue tongue.gif

Seriously PHUCK...did you guys ever play basketball at all? You don't know about the drop-step-head fake? heck.....I did that at 5'10" and was twelve.

Weren't we talking about Salim Stoudamire?

Ooops - yes - got off topic....Sal eheheh.gifim sucks.