• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Salim playing tonight

exodus

Your right, DJ. But, how can anyone know more about basketball than you? All you need is a more cogent thought process and your good to go. The knowledge is there, you just need some assistance getting it to the rest of us.

The fact that Diesel understands your blather isn't necessarily a good sign.

smack.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It would be in your best interest to stay out.

Now you are arguing with yourself. Get some sleep man.

Arguing with?!? WTF ?1? I'm as sane as the next person...and as for you TP.....dosing..... Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

At 4:55 pm you replied to your own post with that comment. LOL. Look up several posts.

Quote:

Your right, DJ. But, how can anyone know more about basketball than you? All you need is a more cogent thought process and your good to go. The knowledge is there, you just need some assistance getting it to the rest of us.

smack.gif

U R a phooking idiot thumb3d.gif

Quote:

smack.gif

U R a phooking idiot thumb3d.gif

• Premium Member

I think the writing is on the wall.

Woody has a set rotation and Salim will find it difficult to break it.

Lue probably won't.

I think we should start considering trading some of our guard flubber sooner rather than later.

He is our best shooter at PG and we need zone busters. It will be hard for teams to play zone against us with T Lue, JJ and Marvin on the floor together. I look for T Lue to get a regular 15-20 mpg (more if Speedy is hurt).

I think PG minutes at the beginning of the season will be determined by two factors:

1) Speedy's health. If he's healthy - he starts. If he's not, AJ starts. At any rate, I think AJ's minutes are tied directly to Speedy's health. If Speedy is healthy (yeah right), I think AJ ends up on the inactive list with Solo.

2) Law's development. I think his wrist injury has probably cost him the opportunity to be the opening day starter but if he can play in the last preseason game, he still might get that chance. At any rate, he takes over as the starter at some point.

My gut tells me that Speedy will be hurt and AJ will begin the season as the starter. How long AJ remains the starter will depend on how Law fares once he gets in the game. T Lue will get his minutes no matter what.

As for Salim, I agree with you that he may find it difficult to break the rotation. I think his minutes will be spotty until he earns his way into the rotation.