• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Salim playing tonight

exodus

• Premium Member

I didn't finish my statement in the preceeding post.

I was saying I don't think TLue won't lose any playing time because of Salim.

It's unfortunate... I think Salim has the ability to be a great off Gaurd... Maybe even as good as Jason Terry. I just think that he hasn't found his niche with Woody's rotation. I suspect he will blow up elsewhere.

About Lue. Lue is about as much problem as he is good. I really hope that Acie can make Lue Expendable. Lue's constant dribbling and unawareness of the court makes putting him on the floor a drain on the offense.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

what. Law is hopefully our starter for a long time and T Lue is a backup. With Speedy's bad knees, I think getting rid of T Lue would be a mistake. At any rate, AJ is the guy I would move if Speedy got healthy enough to play regularly.

Nobody will be traded if Speedy recovers cuz everybody knows the recovery will be temporary. Someone might be traded if there is a good deal out there or if Selim shows too much promise. Nothing is contingent on Speedy.

Quote:

and I certainly don't disagree with what you are saying. All I'm saying is that in my opinion, AJ goes before T Lue.

Both AJ and Lue have their charms. Today is a bad day for AJ in Squawkland because Agent0 raped AJ last night. It'll change. Check the last game's thread and you'll see a totally different attitude here. We all got goldfish's memory.

There are many things AJ does better than Lue, like running a team, setting up players, defend big guards, post up, keep players in rhythm...

He doesn't shoot as well as Lue, but he won't pound the ball for 21 seconds.