gsuteke

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Are you really concerned that JJ is going to be a problem for this team? Come on now, he's our best player and the foundation of our entire franchise.

No! I'm saying that he can improve his play also by taking the ball to the basket more than he does and stop taking so many unnecessary jump shots when he is not shooting well! He can also improve that free throw shooting while he is at it!

Of course he can improve...all I was saying is that the Joshes and Marvin can all learn from each other. Do you think they've reached their potential and shouldn't be criticised?

I love em all, but they ball need to work on things.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Of course he can improve...all I was saying is that the Joshes and Marvin can all learn from each other. Do you think they've reached their potential and shouldn't be criticised?

I love em all, but they ball need to work on things.

Joe needs to stop taking all of those God d_mn jumpers!!! Everyone else is playing smart!

Quote:

Quote:

jj sucking at SHOOTING, not overall

You see this is what I'm talking about! He had games like this last year and wasn't smart enoug to stop shooting! I guess nothing has changed!

I think you're getting way too worked up. Better that he finds his groove by putting up too many J's right now then once the season starts.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think you're getting way too worked up. Better that he finds his groove by putting up too many J's right now then once the season starts.

Here is my problem. If this were Smoove or Marvin, you and the rest of the board would be critical of them for not taking the ball to the basket! But since its Joe Johnson there is no problem!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

jj sucking at SHOOTING, not overall

You see this is what I'm talking about! He had games like this last year and wasn't smart enoug to stop shooting! I guess nothing has changed!

Seriously. Good shooters keep shooting. Plus, he is of a lot of value to us on the defensive end. Geez...an off night during preseason and people lose their heads.

Quote:

Quote:

Here is my problem. If this were Smoove or Marvin, you and the rest of the board would be critical of them for not taking the ball to the basket! But since its Joe Johnson there is no problem!

He's a better player than they are, he's smarter, more mature, and more proven. He's earned a longer leash than they have. He's our all star.

If it became a habit, I'd be furious, but a few bad games throughout the season isn't gonna get my panties riled.

I have no problem with your criticism of him not taking it to the whole, you just seem to be overreacting.

No player is above criticism, Joe included, but he gets more freedom than Smith and Marvin without a doubt.

Also, please show me one game thread where

I've been unfairly critical of Smith or Marvin.