gsuteke

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Smith needs to learn shot selection from Marvin and Childress, Marvin needs to learn to expand his game to include the dirty work from the Joshes.

Chill just needs to stay consistent and dependable.

To h_ll with the criticism of Smith Marvin and Childress. Its Anthony Johnson, Joe Johnson, and Lue that need to improve upon their play!

Quote:

Quote:

Smith needs to learn shot selection from Marvin and Childress, Marvin needs to learn to expand his game to include the dirty work from the Joshes.

To h_ll with the criticism of Smith Marvin and Childress. Its Anthony Johnson, Joe Johnson, and Lue that need to improve upon their play!

Agreed, But niether team is taking great shots right now....

Quote:

Quote:

Since when is constructive criticism a bad thing?

Personally JJ is the very least of my worries, and AJ and Lue are here for depth. Thank goodness we have those options when Law/Speedy aren't healthy. If we're depending on those two to do anything more than provide depth, we're not as close to the playoffs as I've been hoping.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Smith in the post with the jump hook

Then Smith with the reverse layup with his off hand.

Sounds like a nice start for him

[/indent]

Off hand ? Jump hook ?

Am I hallucinating !

Go Smoove ! Go ! [/quote

I was defensive at first, But I understand why FANS are so hard on him he has the most potential on this team...... If he works even harder than he already has he's going to become one heck of a player

[/indent]

Ya, I'm just a fan. I don't know any of the players on any level. So what I ever I say is strictly as a fan and never personal.

I just want Smoove to be all he can be. If he gets some post moves the kid will DOMINATE !

Quote:

Quote:

Personally JJ is the very least of my worries

I don't know about that because Joe can be a ball hog and take way too many jumpers sometimes himself when he is off!

Lue is a ball hog as well, And when Coach realizes we can't win the games when they dominate the ball like that we will win more.

Quote:

Quote:

Personally JJ is the very least of my worries

I don't know about that because Joe can be a ball hog and take way too many jumpers sometimes himself when he is off!

That's a small price to pay for everything else he brings. As he sees the kids around him growing into more dependable teammates, he won't feel the pressure to put the team on his back as much.

He's not a selfish player, he's always been complimented for his team first attitude. Coack K may be the spawn of Satan, but I'll take his word for it from their USA experience. JJ has no problem deferring to teammates when he has confidence in them.

Are you really concerned that JJ is going to be a problem for this team? Come on now, he's our best player and the foundation of our entire franchise.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Are you really concerned that JJ is going to be a problem for this team? Come on now, he's our best player and the foundation of our entire franchise.

No! I'm saying that he can improve his play also by taking the ball to the basket more than he does and stop taking so many unnecessary jump shots when he is not shooting well! He can also improve that free throw shooting while he is at it!