• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The best bench in NBA needs a nick name

jerrywest

Quote:

Quote:

I'm going to go ahead and wait before I crown them the "Best Bench in the NBA"

although you may be right, we can have some fun if we want...are you on other competitors' sites as much as this one..not a barb, just wondering.

I spend alot of time in Atlanta for work (I was able to go to the Hawks pre-season game against the Bobcats a couple weeks ago) so they're kind of a "second team" for me. I alternate between this board and the Bulls board. I don't really frequent any other teams boards - so you guys are stuck with me.

I like "Chill & The Gang" the best out of all the ones given so far.

The reason I like this is Chills is the quintasential 6th man and will probably stay in that role all season. If we use Law or Horford's name in the title they could easily become a regualar starters and we would have to change the name.

Quote:

I spend alot of time in Atlanta for work (I was able to go to the Hawks pre-season game against the Bobcats a couple weeks ago) so they're kind of a "second team" for me. I alternate between this board and the Bulls board. I don't really frequent any other teams boards - so you guys are stuck with me.

You're welcome here, MF. You have insights, non-homer Hawks knowledge sans agenda.

News on the Bulls here and there = good. Not a particular Chi fan, but gotta respect the way they're building their club. Hope to have rivalry with them. jedi.gif

We'd have to convince a few others to grow out their locks.

I still like Law's name for this distinction better. He may eventually start for us but his name lends itself perfectly.

W

Lets select a name that fits their characters.

What are they?

Law, Horford, Chillz ...

Skillful, fast, relentless, young, plays 100%...

I can't find a word that says how relentless they are. The word should tell how hard they play. Like a caged angry animal set free or something like that. A word like "Blitz" can be a part of it.