• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Players out from game 1

jerrywest

Quote:

It seems that, Craig and Blo, our two celebrated free agent pick ups last year, are the only players who will miss the season opener.

And your upset because.......???

I keep hearing about Lo's "locker room presence" but as far as I am concerned the only time he is valuable in the locker room is when the game is being played.

Quote:

Quote:

It seems that, Craig and Blo, our two celebrated free agent pick ups last year, are the only players who will miss the season opener.

And your upset because.......???

I keep hearing about Lo's "locker room presence" but as far as I am concerned the only time he is valuable in the locker room is when the game is being played.

I am upset at Class of 2006.

Quote:

Quote:

BK might as well set 28 million dollars on fire in the middle of the arena floor instead of wasting it on those 2.

I have spent enough energy ranting agains the summer of 2006 aquisitions. But i agree it was as bad as it gets.

I personally think signing Rashad Lewis to Shaq money is a much much worse thing all by itself. If we signed Dampier/Martin for max money, those certainly would have been worse than mid money bums we got now.

Knicks trading all those washed up stars for max money will always be the ultimate. How many old men with max contracts did they accumulate in the Isiah years?

Quote:

I know Acie is "hurt" with the wrist, but it seemed to be a coincidence to me that as soon as AJ started complaining about his PT in the preseason, Woodson became extremely cautious with Acie, put him on the shelf, and started playing AJ major minutes.

It's almost as Woody was saying to AJ . . "OK . . show us what you got then."

Like with the Johnny Bravo thread yesterday, I think AJ has basically played himself to the end of the bench, if Speedy, Lue, and Law are all healthy, or even somewhat healthy. He'll need a solid performance tonight against Chris Paul, to justify Woody even considering starting him against Dallas, if Speedy can't go.

Once Law cracks the starting lineup, those other PGs can forget it. They'll never start again, unless Acie is hurt.