• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Woodson coming up on 680

gsuteke

When asked what is the plan at PG ?

Woody's response: I don't know yet (with a chuckle). He said he is still not sure who will start.

Sounds like he may name Law the starter but does not want to come out and say it yet.........keepin' the pressure off the rookie as much as possible.

Quote:

Quote:

...What's the plan at PG going into the season?

Woody: Don't know yet. Law, Lue, and AJ are fighting for the start Friday. They have 1 practice left.

Surely he is lying on this point. OMG I hope he's lying! bananadead3.gif

Keep in mind Royal with Cheese.

I bet he'd like to start Law but he's worried about his wrist. I think TLue needs to bring spark off the bench.

• Admin

I would start AJ for stability and the fact that he is a true pg. I would give Law the secondary minutes to help him adjust to the game and get experience. If Claxton does not come back soon I would expect Law to be starting by mid December. Lue should sit unless we need some instant offense / outside shooting.

If Woody wants to show his team that he has changed his hard-core ways, he'll start Law. Dallas is Law's home team and you get the sense that the vets have been excited about Law being the floor general of the team. I'm guessing that Woody is hoping that Law can get back to where he was pre-injury so that he can justify starting him ahead of AJ (who has probably asserted himself as the savvy vet).

Starting Horford and Law against Dallas would certainly be a bold statement to start the season.

Quote:

If Woody wants to show his team that he has changed his hard-core ways, he'll start Law. Dallas is Law's home team and you get the sense that the vets have been excited about Law being the floor general of the team. I'm guessing that Woody is hoping that Law can get back to where he was pre-injury so that he can justify starting him ahead of AJ (who has probably asserted himself as the savvy vet).

Starting Horford and Law against Dallas would certainly be a bold statement to start the season.

I agree. You just saved me two minutes of typing.

Quote:

LOL he just referred to Marvin and Shelden as "veterans"

What's the plan at PG going into the season?

Woody: Don't know yet. Law, Lue, and AJ are fighting for the start Friday. They have 1 practice left.

bananadead3.gif