• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Vince Carter has a bruiese thumb -can't shoot well

jerrywest

I know I'll get crucified for this but I don't really care.

I could honestly do without ZaZa. He plays about as effeciently as a center as Lue plays efficiently as a PG.

I think their both dead weight compared to who could be playing in their places. If we could flip ZaZa and Lue for a legit defensive minded center It would help us immensely.

Seeing Horford's 1st two games is a reminder as to how bad ZaZa really was.

Seeing Shelden have the stength to bang with Maxiel and other bruisers makes my like Shelden's style of play over ZaZa's too.

Shelden actually took some rebounds from Maxiel.........no way ZaZa does that..........Maxiel would be taking the boards away from ZaZa the way Shelden took them from Maxiel.

I like the way Sheldon does not take any crap on the floor. Dis you all notice him jump and get in Naz Mohammed's face during the Piston game. Sure they got double technicals but some one has to let teams like the Piston know.........the Hawks can't be bullied any more.

against ANYBODY. Solo has potential but he is simply nowhere near as good as Zaza right now. In addition, where is Chillz in your rotation? He had 19, 5 and 3 in our road win against Phoenix last year.

The one guy we have had no answer for against PHO is Amare. He KILLED us in both games last year. We managed to foul him out in the first game and "held" him to 29, 13 and 5. In the 2nd game, he lit us up for 43, 16, 6 and 3. Amare is nursing that sore knee right now though so if he is not 100%, I like our chances.

Quote:

against ANYBODY. Solo has potential but he is simply nowhere near as good as Zaza right now. In addition, where is Chillz in your rotation? He had 19, 5 and 3 in our road win against Phoenix last year.

The one guy we have had no answer for against PHO is Amare. He KILLED us in both games last year. We managed to foul him out in the first game and "held" him to 29, 13 and 5. In the 2nd game, he lit us up for 43, 16, 6 and 3. Amare is nursing that sore knee right now though so if he is not 100%, I like our chances.

I think Solo matches up well against NJ.

I'm not saying that you necessarily feel this way but I think a lot of people consider Zaza to be a somewhat finished product. I see a young guy with tons of potential. I think he is going to get better and better the more he plays.

I Also disagree regarding Maxiell. I think Zaza's length would have bothered Maxiell at least as much as Shelden's strength and I think Zaza would have been able to score on him on the other end too.

Bottom line is that I think we need both Zaza and Shelden. Neither is perfect but both are young, both can do certain things pretty well and both will get better.

Besides, we have to keep Zaza. He was just listed as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Atlantans according to Jezebel magazine. I'm sure he is taking a tremendous ribbing in the locker room over that one!

Quote:

Chills was an oversight. As far as everybody praising Shelden, he is garbage. He has no lift. Anybody with a 20inch vertical would have sent that Maxiel posterization into the stands. Then he failed to back up smoove when Maxiel got that putback dunk.