• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Horford or Zaza

aznsensation

I was really expecting ZaZa to bring some new fire to the game in a fight to hold onto his starting spot. I'd love to see the two of them compete to start, and may the best man win. In the long run, that should be Al, but I think it'd be great if ZaZa's production kept AH in a backup/major minutes role until late season.

I think that question has been pretty much resolved. True, he's not the prototype center, but he can matchup with most present-day NBA centers. While it would have jeopardized tonight's win, I was really looking forward to seeing him head to head with Amare. Experience edge to Amare, but I think it would have been interesting since AH has the strength and quickness to compete, imo.

Why disrupt the chemistry on this team? Horford should be the started until he loses the job. As a rookie he's averaging 10 rebounds! Plus, Zaza's return will increase the depth on this team. I can't wait till he comes back. Say what you want about him, he's going to get us plenty of o-rebounds...even if they are off his own misses!

. . is when we have the ability to play ZaZa at center, and Horford at PF. That's a luxury we haven't been able to do yet, unless you count the minutes that Horford and Shelden have played alongside each other.

If Horford is more comfortable at the 4, especially offensively, it'll be worth noting, especially if his scoring increases.

That would be money in the bank right there. Let Horford look for his offense in those 10 minutes a night he might be at PF, while just doing his thing the rest of the time when he plays center.

Quote:

. . is when we have the ability to play ZaZa at center, and Horford at PF. That's a luxury we haven't been able to do yet, unless you count the minutes that Horford and Shelden have played alongside each other.

If Horford is more comfortable at the 4, especially offensively, it'll be worth noting, especially if his scoring increases.

That would be money in the bank right there. Let Horford look for his offense in those 10 minutes a night he might be at PF, while just doing his thing the rest of the time when he plays center.

Josh Smith >>>>>>> Zaza Pachulia

Smoove and Horford is more interior defense and rebounding and explosiveness offensively

I've always thought ZaZa would make a GREAT bench player. I think we'll get to see that soon.

His offense and energy with the 2nd teamers would be great.

Horford has shown no reason to come off the bench. Good D, good rebounding, and his offense will definitely come around. We haven't looked for him to score much yet, and that's a good thing.