• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Upcoming MEASURING STICK game

NJHAWK

NOV 14TH vs the Bobcats. To me this will go a long way in showing how far we have come. They are somewhat improved but we always have problems with them and other teams we should beat. If we come out lack luster and lose to them it will be very disappointing.

Quote:

It's definately a measuring stick in a sense that it is certainly a game we SHOULD win. If we want to be over .500 these are the games we should take care of.

Yeah and I watched the Sixer/Bobcat game last night. They are the opposite of good. We are also better than Philly by a pretty good margin.

Now, whether we actually beat them remains to be seen.

They are a measuring stick because not only do they almost aways kick our ayss but also because we never GET UP for teams like that. We need to get a lead and learn how to step on throats when we have it.

I don't know that this will necessarily be a measuring stick game but it will be interesting to see how we deal with their physical play. The beat us up physically AND on the scoreboard last year in back to back games.

If we are able to beat them, I think it will show that we can beat physical teams as well as uptempo teams and that would be a very good sign. However, if we lose, I won't panic because not many teams have an Okafor/Wallace combo at the forward positions. Those guys are about as tough as it gets defensively and on the boards at the 3/4 positions and that causes big problems for us.

i think that josh smith is going up against kevin garnett. al horford (and zaza) will be going up against kendrick perkins. good thing for though will be the bench. we are even on them in this department. if we can get the celtics tired and make them go to posey, house, and scalebrine. we will win this game.