• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I would like a Cartman electric v-chip inserted

Admin

into Smoove and every single time he takes a jump shot with more than 3 seconds on the shot clock or takes a jump shot instead of taking his man off the dribble he should be shocked until he learns that he can be a dominant player down low and a less than average player outside.

• Premium Member

Josh is going to have to get confidence in his jumper and start practicing them relentlessly. His form really isn't bad at all, he just doesn't shoot it with confidence every night..

It will get harder and harder to drive because players completely back off him, BEGGING him to shoot. Just watch when he catches the ball, the defender is usually standing 5 feet away.

It doesn't matter how far they sag off of him though, as long as the don't double him there isn't more than a few players in the league that are quick enough and strong enough to keep Smoove from driving past them. If he keeps developing his ability to go right nobody will be able to stop him because he is already devastating going left.

Sure I would LOVE to see him have a respectable jumpshot and yep his form is quite nice, but whether it's a lack of focus, poor eyesight from that distance or what but he bricks or airmails shots a lot more than I would expect.

Because I'm sure there is someone who will think I am attacking Josh, I LOVE Josh Smith and I am simply pointing out that he can be an Amare type of of force in the paint if he completely dedicates himself to working down there.