gsuteke

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

It is just me, or does JJ not seem like his heart is in the game????????

It seems to me like his heart hasn't been in it at all this season. I don't know, I just feel he isn't being that leader we need. Especially in games like this.

I think he is unhappy and probably regrets leaving PHX so he is just cashing the checks.

• Premium Member

The Hawks are simply getting beat by a far superior team in Boston. But this is why JJ wanted the Hawks to be more aggressive in the offseason. Not only are the Celtics better, but they get more respect from the refs too.

Two things:

1. The Hawks need to let Marvin have a go as the 1st option in the final minutes of the 4th.

2. Josh Smith needs to get himself together. The inefficiency and turnovers are getting ridiculous at this point. He's shooting like 25% on the season.

Quote:

Lue is not "The Closer". He's "The Minus"

+/- -9 for Lue right now. That's not good for someone coming off the bench.

Get the Minus out . . and please put Salim in. Don't leave your bullets in your gun Woody.

That is a sickening stat. I bet Woody has no one on his staff even looking at stats like that. Which is why we wont be a playoff team until we get a semi-intelligent HC.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Joe said he needed help but he is the one has not done much this season..... We need him to step up and be the LEADER of this team now not later.

I hate to pile on the guy, but he is looking REALLY lethargic out there. This guy has a 70 Mil contract. Get your head in the game!

Quote:

Quote:

Joe said he needed help but he is the one has not done much this season..... We need him to step up and be the LEADER of this team now not later.

I hate to pile on the guy, but he is looking REALLY lethargic out there. This guy has a 70 Mil contract. Get your head in the game!

People, Joe has never been a fiery personality. He will always be a non-emotional player. Don't read into Joe's body language. He plays harder than anybody out there.