• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Joe said he needed help but he is the one has not done much this season..... We need him to step up and be the LEADER of this team now not later.

I hate to pile on the guy, but he is looking REALLY lethargic out there. This guy has a 70 Mil contract. Get your head in the game!

People, Joe has never been a fiery personality. He will always be a non-emotional player. Don't read into Joe's body language. He plays harder than anybody out there.

True, but it looks pretty bad when Eddie House comes in and plays with so much fire and zeal while our best player looks like he's "hiding" on the court.

Quote:

The Hawks are simply getting beat by a far superior team in Boston. But this is why JJ wanted the Hawks to be more aggressive in the offseason. Not only are the Celtics better, but they get more respect from the refs too.

Two things:

1. The Hawks need to let Marvin have a go as the 1st option in the final minutes of the 4th.

2. Josh Smith needs to get himself together. The inefficiency and turnovers are getting ridiculous at this point. He's shooting like 25% on the season.

I don't know why you guys are surprised, I'm not, this isn't a good team, their a average team but that's a HUGE improvement from last season, everyone has improved some more then others and we look pretty good this season. KG looking great as well. Can't wait to see Boston vs. a Elite or very good team. For the frist time in years we don't suck more of the time when I watch us play, huge improvement.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Joe said he needed help but he is the one has not done much this season..... We need him to step up and be the LEADER of this team now not later.

I hate to pile on the guy, but he is looking REALLY lethargic out there. This guy has a 70 Mil contract. Get your head in the game!

People, Joe has never been a fiery personality. He will always be a non-emotional player. Don't read into Joe's body language. He plays harder than anybody out there.

True, but it looks pretty bad when Eddie House comes in and plays with so much fire and zeal while our best player looks like he's "hiding" on the court.

I won't argue that we need some fire on the court. I am just saying that it is never going to come from Joe. I am hopeful that Acie can become that player for us as the year goes on. Of course, he has to get more PT than Lue for that to happen. In order for the PT to come, Acie has to be more aggressive. Speaking of disappearing...

Quote:

Quote:

Exactly, when the leader of the team is not playing well or with any emotion that's not a good sign. But thsi is only the 5th game of the season. Boston is just a way better team than we are at the moment.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I won't argue that we need some fire on the court. I am just saying that it is never going to come from Joe. I am hopeful that Acie can become that player for us as the year goes on. Of course, he has to get more PT than Lue for that to happen. In order for the PT to come, Acie has to be more aggressive. Speaking of disappearing...

Tell me about it. Acie is doing a better job of hiding on the court than JJ. I'd expect my PG to show some leadership skills out there. I'm not jumping on Acie. I like him and thought he was a good pick. But I thought we brought him in because of his poise under pressure?