AKA

HighlightFactoryLogo2351.jpg

The Good Guys

ss8-1.jpg

VS

The Bad Guys

cats5cm6.png

NBA.com Hawks-Bobcats Preview

Wins haven't been easy to come by in Charlotte's brief history in the NBA, but the Atlanta Hawks have provided more of them than any other team.

The Bobcats will be trying for their fourth straight win against the Hawks when they visit Atlanta on Wednesday.

Charlotte (4-3) is 9-3 against Atlanta (2-4) since joining the league as an expansion team for the 2004-05 season. The Bobcats, who have 81 victories overall, won the last three of the Southeast Division rivals' four matchups last season and are 4-2 all-time in Atlanta.

Factoid of the day: The Hawks have failed to score more than 91 points in any of their four losses, while scoring 101 and 105 in their two victories. They shot just 39 percent from the field against the Wizards - the second time they have been held under the 40-percent mark.

Previous 3 boxscores for each team:

ATL@WAS ATL@BOS PHX@ATL

MIA@CHA HOU@CHA IND@CHA

Team Statistics

Atlanta

Charlotte

It should be noted that while the Bobcats are 4-3 on the season they have played 5 of their 7 games at home. They are also coming going into the 2nd of a back to back set. They wiped the floor with Miama minus D-Wade last night. At one point they were up by over 30 if I'm not mistaken.

Key Matchup Tonight

77399491.jpg

Okafor has had rebounding games of 14, 13, 11, 23, 11 and 10 this season. Horfy will have his hands full tonight!

Atlanta players injured include Speedy Claxton and Lorenzen Wright.

Charlotte on the other hand is a different story.

SS8-3.jpg

I am pretty bummed out personally over Charlotte's injury situation. While most Hawks fans may think it's a bonus to face a depleted Bobcats squad I feel quite the opposite. I really enjoy their work. In fact it's some of my all-time favorites! I was really looking forward to seeing some.....

Adam

adam.jpg

"Chong" Morrison

tommychong.jpg

Some of my favorite Adam "Chong" Morrison

"This Thing Looks Like a Toothpick Man!"

The Welfare Office...... We've all been there right?

Let's "ligthen up the mood" a bit and move on to my 2nd favorite Charlotte Bobcat

mayhs.jpg AKA oscbb20.jpg

Sean May was my favorite TV character growing up. Man, the memories. Check out these classics!

I can't fit my numchucks in my locker

In Case I've Completely Lost You

If you haven't seen that movie your life is incomplete. It's a classic!

Since the theme of the day seems to be film let's talk about this guy.

josh_smith-arton21186-240x240.jpg

I've got one question for you Josh. Are you a man or a mouse?

Hopefully Smoove mans up tonight and shows us a little of this

Because if they don't start winning some games soon the season is going to be in the

toilet.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not hoping for a loss. I wasn't one of those people upset we lost to the Celtics. However coming out and not playing hard against the Wiz. That made me start wondering if this team really has grown up or not. They gotta come out and play everyone tough. They can't just get up for the Mavs and Suns and lay down for the Wiz and Bobkittens.

Quote:

I guess we see what happens when you give the ball to ACIE on the dawggone rebound!!!!!!

Hear that Smoove.

Thanx to the writer in Detroit!!!

This cat already has three assists!!!!! But most importantly the team is on fire, the offense is clicking, and Joe drilled his first 3!!!!

Let the man do his job!!!!

I luv ya Smoove, but give Law the ball and everyone wins!!!!!