• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Horford and Zaza have 3 turnovers apiece after 3 quarters. that is just ridiculous.

OMFG!!! When are you gonna stop hating on Horford...

we didn't take Conley just live with it!

So you don't mind constant turnovers in a tight game? ok

Horf had 2 traveling, 0 passing mistake, 1 shot clock expired when he got the ball from Lue with half a second left and 1 turnover when he got an offensive rebound and fell out of bounds.

After a 13-13 night you can't hold onto that.

Zaza was awesome in the first quarter but came out flat in 2nd half. He had 3 steals to make up for his 3 TO.

Quote:

Quote:

That was a relief. At least the next game is an easy one against Seatle. We should be able to win without Smith and Acie.

Seattle will give us more trouble than Charlotte. They got tons of big bodies.

That's what i think, good win though.

Quote:

1 shot clock expired when he got the ball from Lue with half a second left

Shot clock violations are team turnovers.

You forget when he inbounded the ball with just a couple seconds left in the 3rd quarter and it was stolen and the Cats got a shot off.

anyway he had a strong 4th quarter when we needed it. But those turnovers are getting on my last nerve. i have never seen anyone travel so much.

Quote:

Quote:

1 shot clock expired when he got the ball from Lue with half a second left

Shot clock violations are team turnovers.

You forget when he inbounded the ball with just a couple seconds left in the 3rd quarter and it was stolen and the Cats got a shot off.

anyway he had a strong 4th quarter when we needed it. But those turnovers are getting on my last nerve. i have never seen anyone travel so much.

He's a rookie! What do you want him to be karl Malone!

and the shot clock violation was T lue's fault!

and he didn't inbound the ball..Joe did, and t lue Turned it over!

Quote:

and the shot clock violation was T lue's fault!

I repeat Horford didn't get charged with a turnover there.

Quote:

and he didn't inbound the ball..Joe did, and t lue Turned it over!

You are thinking of a different play. JJ hardly ever inbounds the ball after a made basket.

Horford attempted to throw it to Lue but the pass had no chance.

Quote:

In the 4th quarter everytime he had the ball and tried to do his happy feet moves, I was tense. He sure needs some practice but I don't think those are unfixable traits. Many of his hustle plays didn't show up on the stat sheet. 13-13 from a rookie is more than enough.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Smoove Quad strain, Acie ankle sprain both unlikely to return..

I hope it doesn't get anymore serious than this. We need Josh and Acie for the next game!

From the way Acie left the game, that's a serious sprain. I guarantee he's out at least a week, if not more. I've sprained my ankles quite a few times, and if it's SERIOUSLY sprained, I can't put pressure on it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Smoove Quad strain, Acie ankle sprain both unlikely to return..

I hope it doesn't get anymore serious than this. We need Josh and Acie for the next game!

From the way Acie left the game, that's a serious sprain. I guarantee he's out at least a week, if not more. I've sprained my ankles quite a few times, and if it's SERIOUSLY sprained, I can't put pressure on it.

Just hope it's not one of those high ankle sprains. That'll take a few weeks to get over, maybe even as long as a month.