• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What are we ever gonna do about Joe Johnson??!!??

bumpyphish1

His shot sucks. he isn't clutch at all and is soooo overpaid.

I actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and if a guy is making $70 million i expect him to average 35 pts and shoot 60%. He should never miss a shot in the 4th quarter.

Did i mention that i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years?

Quote:

The guy missed 7 shots!! 7 freaking shots tonight, he sucks Gosh.

There are so many guys who make less money than JJ but are more productive. There is......uhhh.... then there is ..... did i mention that i actually play and have been a Hawks fan for 100 years?

i think joe plays really well when everyone else around him is into the game and helping him out.

I think that's what happened today. On Sunday, against the Wizards, it seemed that the other people weren't as interested in the game, and thus Joe had to resort to taking bad shots...

today we played as a team and it showed. Joe was a big part of it too.

Quote:

i think joe plays really well when everyone else around him is into the game and helping him out.

I think that's what happened today. On Sunday, against the Wizards, it seemed that the other people weren't as interested in the game, and thus Joe had to resort to taking bad shots...

today we played as a team and it showed. Joe was a big part of it too.

I agree. I would like to see him set the tone more. Tonight was a good game.

Quote:

His shot sucks. he isn't clutch at all and is soooo overpaid.

I actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and if a guy is making $70 million i expect him to average 35 pts and shoot 60%. He should never miss a shot in the 4th quarter.

Did i mention that i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years?

You just went out of your way to take something I've said out of context. Joe was fading on his jumper for a few games. Not fading as a player. You know that I've never said he or his shot sucks. What kind of liar are you?

We've now won 72 games in the Joe Johnson era. Chill out. He had a good game. That's what he's supposed to do at least once a week. Oh, that's right, you care more about trying to "punk" someone than truly being happy about how we played. Which was pretty good.

You are not a Hawks fan. This shows it.

I am very well aware that you were talking about his shot. You thought that after 6 years as a professional that JJ suddenly forgot how to shoot. Pretty logical.

Plenty of players fade on a pullup J to clear space. Jordan even did it. Nash does it all the time and it doesn't seem to hurt his shot.

But still i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and i expect more. JJ isn't allowed to have a bad game at $70 million. Just look at all the other players who make that money and never have bad games.

"MOMMY, MOMMY HE ATTACKED ME......... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif"

Quote:

I am very well aware that you were talking about his shot. You thought that after 6 years as a professional that JJ suddenly forgot how to shoot. Pretty logical.

Plenty of players fade on a pullup J to clear space. Jordan even did it. Nash does it all the time and it doesn't seem to hurt his shot.

But still
i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and i expect more.
JJ isn't allowed to have a bad game at $70 million. Just look at all the other players who make that money and never have bad games.

"MOMMY, MOMMY HE ATTACKED ME.........
weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif
"

Quote:

Not what I'm talking about. But then again, I'm a bit of a shooter and you're more of a pusher. You are not a real shooter and obviously it is over your head. He was being lazy on his rise and as a result was just fading and throwing them up. The difference in what he was doing and what he needs to do was minimal and as I had previously stated, was easily correctable.

Quote:

You thought that after 6 years as a professional that JJ suddenly forgot how to shoot.

When did I ever say that? This is exactly what I'm talking about.

I thought he was in a bad groove and I obviously have higher expectations(as a REAL fan) than you do. I want Joe to be a leader like last night and not a pouter.

You are not worth the time. You are completely dishonest. Why?

Quote:

Quote:

Joe was fading on his jumper for a few games. Not fading as a player.

I agree. He was fading away against smaller defenders and even on open jumpers and most of his shots were short.

I'd like to see him use that floater more, especially when he's cold from the perimeter. munching_out.gif

Quote:

even on open jumpers and most of his shots were short.

That's what I've been trying to tell some people. smirk.gif

yet you think you can diagnose what is wrong with someone else's jumper? LOL

That push shot you have is the way middle school kids shoot.

JJ has shot his pullup j's with a fade before this year you just never noticed. The only reason you noticed at all is because he was 3-17.

Quote:

leader like last night and not a pouter.

I guess he should follow your lead then. weeping.gif

Quote:

You are not a real shooter and obviously it is over your head.

LOL i actually have a jumper. You have never shot a jumper in your life.

than your's is.

Funny, when we went to play, I don't remember you saying my shot was awful when it was going in. I do remember you being so much of a d!ck that you couldn't even say thank you or show any sense of humility when praised by ATLballer or Bosstweed later on the squawk. Again, I like the way you play. Just not the way you think.

Quote:

You are not worth the time. You are completely dishonest. Why?

Quote:

thank you or show any sense of humility when praised by ATLballer or Bosstweed later on the squawk.

Like i said i was embarassed by the way i played.

Quote:

I don't remember you saying my shot was awful when it was going in.

And now i am going to have to come down to Atlanta to punk you. This time we will play one on one. After i finish punking you we will have a shootout from 3 point land.

Make it some time on a weekend in December. Hopefully someone here can bring a video camera to show how much of a poser you really are.

You have been challenged, puss.

I am so bored with you it's not funny anymore. You had your chance. I have no interest in playing again so long as you have the attitude that you do. You hyperbole everything I say to fit some crazed agenda. I've already shown up once when you screamed up and down that I wouldn't. Why should I show you any respect when the record shows I've given you more than your fair share?

It figures. I let you off the hook last time.

Ask AtlBAller or Bosstweed what would happen if i played you. I notice they didn't say much about your game.

You can't even shoot a jumper yet you want to criticize my J and even JJ's. You don't know the first thing about shooting a jumper. if you did you would know why so many guys like to fade a little on a pullup J.