• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ RACKING UP THE ASSISTS!

Lawstudent101

Quote:

It is simply amazing. He takes less 3s and he has his best game of the year. He falls in love with that 3 ball just about as bad as Smoove does. JJ might be racking up the asts if Law is going to be out for any length of time. Hopefully that won't be the case.

He had just about his nicest pass as a hawk tonight. I would like to see him raise his assists to closer to his first year here. Somewhere near 5 at least would be nice. He has the talent around him to get more.

another thing I like about Marvin is how he gets himself into position to receive passes and to help out his teammates. He kind of jump stops at his spots and is ready for a pass...

and then right on time the pass is there and then he either takes his shot, or fakes, dribbles once, then shoots it. MONEY.

Also, one of the assists from Law to Marvin on the baseline where he hit that mid-range shot, I thought that was a pretty nice shot too.

Quote:

Quote:

It is simply amazing. He takes less 3s and he has his best game of the year. He falls in love with that 3 ball just about as bad as Smoove does. JJ might be racking up the asts if Law is going to be out for any length of time. Hopefully that won't be the case.

He had just about his nicest pass as a hawk tonight. I would like to see him raise his assists to closer to his first year here. Somewhere near 5 at least would be nice. He has the talent around him to get more.

He's currently averaging 6 assists per game.

Don't get it twisted though, we definitely need his scoring as well. So far this season, the same formula for the Hawks winning last year, is holding to form this year.

When JJ has a big night, we win.

If he's creating 35 total points . . via his own points and the points he creates from assists, that will at least have us in the game most nights, if not win it.

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin has been our most consistent player this year thus far.

No one can deny that. He's really playing good ball.

And playing it consistently with the beginnings of an edge. I think if he can manage this for a full month the confidence-meter can carry him through a whole season when undoubtedly he'll struggle some. Kudos to him.

W