Game 8: Seattle Vs Atlanta Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

We need to show some energy, Seattle seriously looks terrible, we could take this game over easily if we wanted to. It's really apparent when Josh Smith doesn't play (that's a positive statement about Josh, not a negative towards the Hawks
wink.gif
).

Of course, Lue is in banghead.gif

Quote:

Quote:

We need to show some energy, Seattle seriously looks terrible, we could take this game over easily if we wanted to. It's really apparent when Josh Smith doesn't play (that's a positive statement about Josh, not a negative towards the Hawks
wink.gif
).

Of course, Lue is in banghead.gif

and now we are down by 8.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Collison has 6 pts and 8 rebounds after one quarter. Not feeling the positive vibe right now.

You post negatively any time a big has a halfway decent game against us?

Collison is averaging 8/8 on the season. He gets 6/8 in the first quarter.

Me thinks you wouldn't make this post if Horford wasn't on the team. Just come out and admit that you don't like the guy. It's pathetic.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Collison has 6 pts and 8 rebounds after one quarter. Not feeling the positive vibe right now.

Me thinks you wouldn't make this post if Horford wasn't on the team. Just come out and admit that you don't like the guy. It's pathetic.

Me thinks Horford just committed a turnover for an easy dunk for Durant.

Me thinks you haven't been a member here in previous seasons when i complained constantly about the Hawks interior woes.

Me thinks the Hawks are down 13 at the half to a team that has won 1 game. At home.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me thinks Horford just committed a turnover for an easy dunk for Durant.

Me thinks you haven't been a member here in previous seasons when i complained constantly about the Hawks interior woes.

Me thinks the Hawks are down 13 at the half to a team that has won 1 game. At home.

You need to get over the turnovers, because they're going to happen.

Quote:

CAN WE PLEASE SIGN A TRUE POINT GUARD TODAY. LUE IS NOT A GOOD PG NEITHER IS CHILDRESS OR SALIM THIS TEAM FLAT OUT SUCKS BALLS TODAY. Do Smoove and Law make this big a differnce this is a freaking embarassment.

'

Please stay positive sir.

Positive: We probably should be down 20, but we're only down 13. Woody will give the Hawks a good tongue lashing at halftime, and they'll come out strong in the 3rd quarter.

We'll even have the lead at the end of 3. Score will be 74 - 73 Hawks.