• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's up to Acie

exodus

Quote:

Hayley...are you kidding me?

Charlotte game...

7 assists 0 turnovers...blowing out Charlotte...

then injured...

not ready to start?

he's ready...

he plays GREAT defense... if you watch him closely...

i've seen many occasions where he was switched onto a bigger guy and he's held his own or stolen the ball...

he denies passing lanes and makes smart decisions...

he's ready...

now if he wasn't injured...

by that dirty sob from charlotte...then yeah...

Dude. Great obserbvation. It shows that you actually watch the games. You have to remeber that most people just look at stats so the defensive play you mentioned does not show up there. The fact is, Acie's defense has been very suprising to me.

It also makes you wonder about Woody. He's supposed to be a defensive minded coach but he takes his best (by far ) defensive pg out at the end of games!!!

The stops Acie made against: Billups, Prince, and ?Hayes were unbelievable.

The Hawks need to basically put their foot down with Smoove. When you get the rebound, give the ball to Law. The running game is where Law can get everyone into a rythm and build confidence.

Incidently, Smoove proved his detractors right last night. That was an amazing game by him. He stopped settling for J's and consequently, he DOMINATED!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Hayley...are you kidding me?

Charlotte game...

7 assists 0 turnovers...blowing out Charlotte...

then injured...

not ready to start?

he's ready...

he plays GREAT defense... if you watch him closely...

i've seen many occasions where he was switched onto a bigger guy and he's held his own or stolen the ball...

he denies passing lanes and makes smart decisions...

he's ready...

now if he wasn't injured...

by that dirty sob from charlotte...then yeah...

Dude. Great obserbvation. It shows that you actually watch the games. You have to remeber that most people just look at stats so the defensive play you mentioned does not show up there. The fact is, Acie's defense has been very suprising to me.

It also makes you wonder about Woody. He's supposed to be a defensive minded coach but he takes his best (by far ) defensive pg out at the end of games!!!

The stops Acie made against: Billups, Prince, and ?Hayes were unbelievable.

The Hawks need to basically put their foot down with Smoove. When you get the rebound, give the ball to Law. The running game is where Law can get everyone into a rythm and build confidence.

Incidently, Smoove proved his detractors right last night. That was an amazing game by him. He stopped settling for J's and consequently, he DOMINATED!!!!!

Smoove dominated too bad no one else showed up, regardless of playing a game the night before this is the NBA...

Quote:

Acie was supposed to be "ready" when they drafted him.

Over his last two games he had 12 assists and no turnovers. He had 7 assists in the first half against the Cats. If Woody would just play him big minutes and trust him i have no doubt that he would produce.

Quote:

Quote:

Acie was supposed to be "ready" when they drafted him.

Over his last two games he had 12 assists and no turnovers. He had 7 assists in the first half against the Cats. If Woody would just play him big minutes and trust him i have no doubt that he would produce.

12 assists and 0 turnovers in 37 minutes, I must add.