• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Switched over to (or from?) the dark side .. 2K8

Admin

So this is the 2nd year in a row that I have given the 2k series a serious look to replace Live, which I have loved every year since it first came out. Last year I played 2k7 briefly and hated everything about it and went back to Live. So this year I decided to give 2k one more try since it received such glowing reviews and I have to say that it is BY FAR THE BEST basketball, perhaps even sports game, that I have ever played. They did an amazing job with it and it's damn hard to put down. Horford is a freaking beast on there! It has certainly taken some of the sting out of our tough defeats this year.

On a Hawks note, it's funny to see Harry out there doing his thing on the game wearing the old Hawks jersey with our new floor and jerseys.

yeah I always bought EA games but Live started sucking.06 was the last I bought.I have 2K7 and 2K8 and I love both of them.I don't like some of the movements and fouls calls and freqent rate of missed layups/easy shots down low.One time I got like 4 offensive rebounds and missed everyshot.I came away with no points.