• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WAY too hard on the guys for the loss tonight!

Admin

Considering that we were playing in their house, on a back to back night after a heartbreaking last second double overtime loss and without our only true PG we played hard and had a chance to win in the final minutes. I think the guys just got tired and it was especially evident with Horford not being able to effectively box Bogut out many times in the 2nd half.

I hate that we are losing so many close games but we have a lot of talent, we are competing hard, and by the end of the season we won't be losing games like tonights game. We just need to get Acie back, continue to play hard, and build more chemistry with each other.

Oh I also forgot to give big props for Smoove for being so dominant tonight and being the man knowing that he was the only player with fresh legs. He was just about unstoppable tonight.

Also have to give props to Chillz for continuing to do the things that he does. he is so under appreciated around here and it's a damn shame.

Finally, Anthony Johnson should be cut tomorrow. He is flat out useless for us and he has been a major disappointment to me since we acquired him because I thought he would really make a difference with his leadership and knowledge of the game.

I think all we need is to get rid of the 3 bums behind Law and get a decent backup PG and get a big that can rebound and block shots.Not all-stars but decnt ones.Earl Watson of Seattle looked decent to me,I like him,i'd like him as a backup.

Quote:

Good point Dolfan...and I have made this point all along. BK tore it down - but can he build it up?

yes, he's got us a great team

law plus our 2-5 rotation is stellar, especially given age/experience and how good they'll be for the next 8 years

however, we do still need another 20mpg pg to play with law...since speedy is injured, we need to somehow get rid of lue/aj/lo and get a 20mpg pg

i'd include shelden or zaza if it got us a good 20mpg pg, since we now have some big man depth and still have solo for emergencies