• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Soth, any news about Woody?

Guest GHook4

Quote:

LOL you are a joke. What law school do you go to, genius? Oh wait--you're some 12 year old nerd who lives in Alpharetta and has his mom wipe his butt for him still
sleep1.gif

Wow, I see we have a total hater here.

My theories were correct, you are a poor welfare abuser.

You would single out Alpharetta? A rich brub area? Yep, you're urban trash, just as I predicted.

Go file for food stamps bud. uglyhammer.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Hey Sothron, don't listen to me dude. I'm just a young kid here trying to stir the pot and have fun.

Honestly I hope you recover very soon and wish all the best for you.

You have taken my posts with a grain of salt and with a sense of humor for that I thank you my good sir, and I respect you very much.

For all the other idiots who bash me because you think I'm serious, that's fine, I find it funny and I enjoy it.

And yes I go to to law school, and yes I drive a 350z and no my father didn't buy it for me, it was bought playing online poker for the past year and 1/2.

I know most of you drive old beat up hondas so don't be jealous.

and most of all FIRE WOODY.

Thanks for the kind words, I do really appreciate them. smile.gif

Whoever told me that tearing a labrum would be fun is in fact a liar of the worst kind. tongue.gif

FWIW I don't drive a Honda but I do have a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7 HEMI V8 engine. Its only 19/25 so I'm doing my part of destroying Mother Earth as well! shhh.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anxious to see Larry Drew? Take a look at the Thrashers... sticking with an "internal coach" for the remainder of the season. Given the ownership situation, what credible coaching candidate would come here, only to potentially be fired the day after Belkin wins (if that happens)?

That is basically the story so far on Woody. There was talk internally of giving him until the first of December or right after Thanksgiving. But the same problems remain: AS does not want to pay him to stay home if they fire him and most importantly they aren't going to spend the $$$ to bring in a real credible head coach like a Fratello.

One of my sources told me that Rick Adelman's agent twice contacted Knight about a possible job. And both times the answer was no due to the ownership situation and Knight's inability to promise Adelman a stable front office and a stable job opp.

The Spirit believes it will eventually get rid of Belkin and hold the team. And when that time comes then they will pursue a serious coaching candidate. From what I have been told several times over the years is that Woodson is a cheap fix and if they fire him they will just plant one of the assistants as the head coach.

Unless the Spirit changes internally and is willing to spend some $$$ then we are stuck with Woodson or some other desperate-for-a-first-HC-job top NBA assistant coach hired to replace him.

so in sum:

Hawks have crap owners.

Hawks have crap GM.

Hawks have crap coach.

Hawks have crap record.

The sure don't make it easy to be a fan of this team.

Hawks have crappy fans.

LOL. Now that is the truth.I know it's hard after all the losing but be thankful for what we do have. A young talented team that can potentially be unstoppable for years to come(Unlike those quick fix teams ex.Miami). We are as bipolar as the team. Maybe the team feeds off of our consistency.

Young people need encouragement not people that are going to congratulate one day and try to execute them the next day. Wat if your parents taught u how to ride a bike that way or with any new challenge in life.

All I'm saying is everything is in motion and there will be bumps in the road but as along as we keep moving forward let's enjoy the ride. It's called progress and it's funny because a lot of our fans want know what to do with themselves once we hit that elite status because we are so use to being the underdogs and having something to complain about.