• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My Sources tell me...

Diesel

Quote:

Golden State picked up MBenga and Nelson likes him better than Biedrins. He said that Biedrins is not Physical.

Also, Mullins doesn't consider Al Harrington a C!

LOL

Al does play some time at C but mostly plays the 4, which is probably a big reason their D is the worst in the league.

Al is better off at the 3, especially now that he has become a legit 3 pt threat.

Quote:

Al is putting up Allstar like numbers this year!!!

They are also giving up 114 ppg. That is worst in the league by 6 pts! Opponents are shooting 49% against them.

Offensively Al will get his points regardless of where he plays. Defensively he is better at the 3 by a mile. Not to mention that he has stated publicly that he prefers to play the 3.

• Premium Member

I don't get why he never gets a shot to start at the 3 on a regular basis... He is an average perimeter defender and abysmal in the paint, add to that the fact that he has a perimeter oriented offensive game (with a post up game that compliments it) and it is clear as day that he is better suited to be a SF...

If BK had been smart enough to realize it, we may have had a shot at really fielding a special team.(Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif alert: (Paul, JJ, AL, Smoove, Zaza)

• Moderators

Quote:

Just go to Warriors World...

They talk worse about Biedrins than we do about Shelden.

I just went there and saw some criticism but more praise than negativity. When the JS/Biedrins rumor was posted both posters commenting on it essentially said it was intriguing but they had mixed feelings about it.

If we were offered Biedrins for Shelden, I think there would be near unanimity.

Quote:

They completely dismiss it. They don't seem at all interested, pretty surprising if Biedrins is so lame.

click

Of course they'd dismiss it. He's their only legit big man. That would be like us saying no to an Al Harrington for Al Horford rumor. No way we're giving up a young Al for Harrington, even if he is having a career year.

That still doesn't mean that Biendrins would fit here in place of Smoove. If you add Beans, and kept Smoove, now we're talking. But in place of him? No way.

I agree i don't like the deal but it isn't because i don't like Biedrins.

The notion that Biedrins is a scrub who benefits from their system is false. They have always been a team full of chuckers that don't look to pass inside at all. Baron is one of the worst chucking pgs i have ever seen.

Quote:

Quote:

Al is putting up Allstar like numbers this year!!!

They are also giving up 114 ppg. That is worst in the league by 6 pts! Opponents are shooting 49% against them.

Offensively Al will get his points regardless of where he plays. Defensively he is better at the 3 by a mile. Not to mention that he has stated publicly that he prefers to play the 3.

That was the kind of defense they played in Dallas. Fits Al perfectly. And should get them about to the first round of the playoffs . . . . . MAYBE.