• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Joe Johnson just isn't a good 3 pts shooter, just like Josh should stop taking mid-range jumper, Joe should stop taking outside jumpers.

Give me a break. Outside shots are Joe's biggest strength. If he can't take those, we will really be in trouble.

Was not anymore, he's shooting 28% from 3 this season, and is 1 for 4 tonight.

I still cannot for the life of me understand why Woody doesnt make Smith stop shooting threes?

I would make Josh Smith write I AM A POWER FORWARD on a chalkboard 1000 times. This is really getting ridiculous. Laughable even. I don't even want him shooting inside the line.

MIDRANGE JUMPERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Zaza for the the love of all that is holy, LEARN TO PASS IN THE PAINT!!! PASS THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZaZa is our quicksand in the paint and Josh is our quicksand at the perimeter.

but i'm not for getting rid of smith yet.

Quote:

Quote:

At least Smoove is hitting the boards tonight, and JJ is getting to the FT line. The Heat should be blowing us out right now, but we're still in striking distance.

They are in control, we lost this one too. nol2.gifbanghead.gifrussian.gif

In control? They're only up 6, but should be up by 20. We're shooting 29% and they're shooting 51% . . but they're only up 6?

That's not control.

watching the hawks on offense is kin to torture. i'm starting to see why we lose every game. it's almost like we start the game down 10 points because that's the difference in play between the point guards. i mean really, how hard is it to give the ball to the wingmen in a good position to score. screw the offense gameplan, the lack of an outside shot by smith and zaza's butterfingers. point is is that the reason they do these things is that that's the only way they can get a decent shot off. lue, AJ, nor speedy can find the others in the lane or anywhere on the floor. i don't care who you have to trade at this point. figure something out and start cutting this dead weight. right now everybody elses talent is being wasted.

Quote:

Quote:

if we lose by a lot today...i heard on the radio that today should be woodsons last game...

happy thanksgiving!

if this isn't...

then the next game vs. the twolves...

god this is pathetic...

no one is happy with the way woodson is coaching this team...

Are you serious, that'll be nice.

I AM TORN AS FAR AS WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN THIS GAME.

IF THIS IS TRUE ABOUT WOODY, I SAY LET'S LOSE IT BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE US FIRING HIM AFTER A WIN.

BUT, MY HEART STILL WANTS TO PULL FOR THE BOYZ.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

if we lose by a lot today...i heard on the radio that today should be woodsons last game...

happy thanksgiving!

if this isn't...

then the next game vs. the twolves...

god this is pathetic...

no one is happy with the way woodson is coaching this team...

Are you serious, that'll be nice.

I AM TORN AS FAR AS WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN THIS GAME.

IF THIS IS TRUE ABOUT WOODY, I SAY LET'S LOSE IT BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE US FIRING HIM AFTER A WIN.

BUT, MY HEART STILL WANTS TO PULL FOR THE BOYZ.

I am torn as well, I would love for us to win, But I am sick and tired of looking at Woody.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

At least Smoove is hitting the boards tonight, and JJ is getting to the FT line. The Heat should be blowing us out right now, but we're still in striking distance.

They are in control, we lost this one too. nol2.gifbanghead.gifrussian.gif

In control? They're only up 6, but should be up by 20. We're shooting 29% and they're shooting 51% . . but they're only up 6?

That's not control.

Okay, we are in control. It's just a matter of time till they start pulling away. We don't have any game 29% are you kidding me?