• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why Does Pachulia Start???????????

BusBoyIsBack

This guy is clearly not starting material for a playoff team.

It's even more inexcusable seeing that we actually do have starting material in the guy we drafted with the 3rd pick overall in Al Horford.

Zaza is a bargain as a throw-in for the Bucks trade, but he's a bargain player that should come OFF THE BENCH.

The guy is way too uncoordinated offensively and inept defensively to justify starting over Horford.

With Horford we have a team full of players who can push the ball offensively and a defensive front court that can contest shots and rebound.

Sure maybe Horford is a worse FT shooter, but besides that what is Pachulia good at?

I mean he is such an awkward basketball player especially when we're trying to run it just feels as if he's going to turn the ball over by fumbling it or traveling or putting the ball up soft to the rim to get rejected

He misses so many layups and short jumpers that horford would make. Plus zaza trys to pull off 5 michael jordan type shots that jordan would only make 3 out of 5. ZAZA gets us in a whole to start the game. We were playing great without him i guess Woody is trying to stake his claim as the worst basketball coach in the history of the game!

Quote:

He misses so many layups and short jumpers that horford would make. Plus zaza trys to pull off 5 michael jordan type shots that jordan would only make 3 out of 5. ZAZA gets us in a whole to start the game. We were playing great without him i guess Woody is trying to stake his claim as the worst basketball coach in the history of the game!

Guess so

2-2 w/o Pachulia

0-5 with him

Guess so

• Moderators

I am just glad that having Zaza in down the stretch didn't cost us the game. I can't imagine why Horford was on the bench when Zaza wasn't part of the offense (meaning he was there for defense and rebounding). It seems like Woody just locks onto guys giong down the stretch sometimes and doesn't look to maximize matchups.

I can't remember the last time I saw him do something like the offense/defense switch between Shaq and Zo.