oiatlhawksfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

We were horrible in the beginning and come out with the win in the road. Josh played so-so, had the game winning block!

The Hawks played like crap and still won. Hard to believe.

JJ was clutch again with late back to back 3s which everyone will forget tomorrow.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Anyone else extremely pissed Marvin isn't more assertive to get the ball and attack when he gets it?

I think it is by design that Marvin gives the ball up. It was very apparent on the one play in the forth that he was trying to get the ball to Smith but the Heat denied the pass forcing Marvin to go one on one which he did an drew the foul. I can't explain why the coach want to get Smith the ball!!

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone else extremely pissed Marvin isn't more assertive to get the ball and attack when he gets it?

I think it is by design that Marvin gives the ball up. It was very apparent on the one play in the forth that he was trying to get the ball to Smith but the Heat denied the pass forcing Marvin to go one on one which he did an drew the foul. I can't explain why the coach want to get Smith the ball!!

Cause Woody likes putting his players in positions to fail instead of succeeding

• Premium Member

Quote:

you forgot about the 11rebounds 4ast 2block( one which won the game), scoring isn't the only way to contribute, he also got to the line, and made his free-throws.

Marvin had 10 rebounds 3 steals and 1 block in 10 fewer minutes!! But anyway shooting is not everything but if you are going to lead the team in shots, you should be able to shoot!!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Smoove played a horrible game that one block will somehow make up for with his dedicated fans here.

Please explain how it is so clear to us that Smith is a terrible offensive player with almost zero basketball IQ that was definitely on display tonight but Smith fans take is that he won the game!!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cause Woody likes putting his players in positions to fail instead of succeeding

What a dumb response.

How can you blame Woody for Marvin not shooting the ball?

Wow.

Let's see. Josh shoots from anywhere on the court he wants at anytime he wants. ZaZa shoots all the time. There are times when Lue and AJ take shots we think they should not and you really believe Woody has intentionally put handcuffs on a #2 overall pick that is shooting over 50% from the field?????

Wow!!!!

And you call me dumb?

Quote:

We had ZERO reason to win that game but thank God we did. Smoove played a horrible game that one block will somehow make up for with his dedicated fans here.

How bad is Miami to lose a game like this at home? WOW.

I agree. Miami was bricking EVERYTHING in the fourth.

I was TERRIFIED that somehow Ricky Davis would hit a 3 with 1 second left (Damien Wilkins, anyone?)

THANK YOU FOR WINNING.

GO HAWKS.

Woody did not coach horribly, but I was kinda upset to see AJ hogging the ball so much. He played well though.

Everyone minus ZaZa played well in some capacity tonight.

Sothron, what do you think about starting Shelly and using him as our "Ivey" for when Horford comes in? Or just using Horford / Shelden. ZaZa, without the occasional scoring, is one of our worst players.