• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Smoove going for the shots in a game record?

Admin

I assume that is what he is doing, either that or he is trying to make sure his teammates have fresh shooting arms for the 4th quarter. I am so sick of seeing him shoot almost everytime he touches the ball that I can barely watch the team. Will someone please tell him that if he isn't on he needs to stop shooting because he isn't capable of shooting his way out of a funk and just concentrate on defense and maybe even boxing out so that the Bulls don't get a million offensive rebounds tonight.

Quote:

I assume that is what he is doing, either that or he is trying to make sure his teammates have fresh shooting arms for the 4th quarter. I am so sick of seeing him shoot almost everytime he touches the ball that I can barely watch the team. Will someone please tell him that if he isn't on he needs to stop shooting because he isn't capable of shooting his way out of a funk and just concentrate on defense and maybe even boxing out so that the Bulls don't get a million offensive rebounds tonight.

You should be even more upset that the 5th pick of the 2006 draft is posting numbers of 2.3PPG 3.1RPG. What an amazing stat.