• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 14: Hawks Vs. Bucks Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how Smiths Jumpshot is worst this year then ever before what the heck did Calvin Murphy teach this dude. If he coud just him that jump shot it would open up the rest of his game. He is missing wide open jumpers like nothing its like if it goes in its a miracle. We need to win this game no way we should let them come back at all.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I dont understand how Smiths Jumpshot is worst this year then ever before what the heck did Calvin Murphy teach this dude. If he coud just him that jump shot it would open up the rest of his game. He is missing wide open jumpers like nothing its like if it goes in its a miracle. We need to win this game no way we should let them come back at all.

I know man, his jumper has never been THIS bad. I mean it's just downright terrible. I really think it's a lack of confidence more than anything. Perhaps he's shooting well in practice and that's why Woodson lets him continue to shoot.

Meanwhile, here come the Bucks, we should've been up by 30 at the end of the 1st half as bad as they played. We can't score on offense so I won't be surprised at all if we lose.

Quote:

Quote:

I know man, his jumper has never been THIS bad. I mean it's just downright terrible. I really think it's a lack of confidence more than anything. Perhaps he's shooting well in practice and that's why Woodson lets him continue to shoot.

Meanwhile, here come the Bucks, we should've been up by 30 at the end of the 1st half as bad as they played. We can't score on offense so I won't be surprised at all if we lose.

When i was at the Hawks vs Nets game in warmups he was making every shot he has to be making these shots in practice to be allowed to shoot this much.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

When i was at the Hawks vs Nets game in warmups he was making every shot he has to be making these shots in practice to be allowed to shoot this much.

Too bad for Smoove. He's struggling with his confidence and he got a 24 second call because of that. He was a much better shooter last season. I hope he can get back to that because he's looked really good in other facets of the game.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Too bad for Smoove. He's struggling with his confidence and he got a 24 second call because of that. He was a much better shooter last season. I hope he can get back to that because he's looked really good in other facets of the game.

Maybe he's just a slow starter, like Childress.