811.gif

@

phillipsarena-1.jpg

The Good Guys

matchups2othercopyns2-1.jpg

The Bad Guys

3930.jpg3420.jpg3119.jpg3721.jpg3512.jpg

ESPN.com Hawks/Hornets Preview

The Hornets (10-6) opened this season with the best start in franchise history. After winning nine of their first 11 games, however, they've dropped four of five. They split two games with Chris Paul sidelined by a sprained ankle last week.

The Hawks (6-8), meanwhile, are coming off a 96-80 win over Milwaukee on Wednesday. Joe Johnson led Atlanta with 21 points, and the Hawks bench outscored the Bucks reserves 43-7 as Atlanta won for the third time in four games.

Factoid of the day: Chris Paul has averaged 24.5 points, 12.5 assists, 6.0 rebounds and 4.5 steals with just 1.5 turnovers in his two career games against Atlanta.

Team Stats

Atlanta

New Orleans

Tonight's the BIG night at Phillips ladies and gentlemen. Without further ado.....

Normally a place like this is reserved for so special an event!

mgm.jpg

The atmosphere is sure to be electric tonight when these two get it on!

493092.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen... fighting out of the red corner.... wearing the blue trunks..... measuring 6 foot 9 and weighing 230 lbs.... hailing from North Carolina

etc3.jpg

Maaaarrrvvviiinnnn Wiiiiiilliiiaammmmsssss!!!!!!!

tx_marvin.jpg

The crowd noise in Phillips Arena is deafening!

60 seconds later.....

Ladies and Gentlemen... fighting out of the slightly gay Teal colored corner...... wearing the very gay teal trunks.... measuring in at 6 foot even and light in the pants at 175 lbs... hailing from Wake Forest

221614.jpg

Chriiissss Smaaallll...... ahem Paaauuulllll

PAUL.jpg

The crowd goes wild chanting Bullshiiittt!!! Bullshiitttt!!!!! He's 5 foot 10 just like his mama!

Reporters question Mills lane a week before the event asking why he's not refereeing the fight of the century:

Mills Lane: They wouldn't tell me. Alls I know is this. They said they had someone special to referee the bout on Friday and that's that. We'lls all just have to wait and see I guess.

1400053.jpg

Oh my! That is special!

Now boys I want to see your hands up at all times and I want to see PLENTY of hittin' below the belt!

70referee400212_mn.jpg

DING! DING!

bell.jpg

Let's Get It On!

73943137.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic