gsuteke

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Oh well.

NOLA is shooting 41% . . but have taken 78 shots. 19 more than we have.

Those offensive rebounds are a killer.

As far as offense goes. If we lose, JJ has to take the blame for this one.

Might as well put Salim in Woody. See if he can get hot, while trying his best to defend Paul.

LOL . . but he puts AJ in the game instead. Yeah Woody.

I know I tend to bash most of the Hawks players, but JJ has been one of the least impressive players this year. He has half assed it so much this season. The only player that has been playing well most nights is Childress. Whenever you can say that only one or two players on the team have given it their all night in and night out there is an obvious problem.

Quote:

I know I tend to bash most of the Hawks players, but JJ has been one of the least impressive players this year. He has half assed it so much this season. The only player that has been playing well most nights is Childress. Whenever you can say that only one or two players on the team have given it their all night in and night out there is an obvious problem.

JJ is just missing all of those mid-range shots that he normally makes. Why? I don't know.

LOL . . of course, as soon as we bad mouth him, he gets a nice assist to Smoove, and converts an And-1

Quote:

Quote:

JJ is just missing all of those mid-range shots that he normally makes. Why? I don't know.

LOL . . of course, as soon as we bad mouth him, he gets a nice assist to Smoove, and converts an And-1

Pargo has 10 points in the quarter !!

Does this team do anything well? We cant rebound, we cant score, and we are average at best on D.

I say trade Smoove for Biedrins, then we would at least have the team where running isnt necessary, b/c they would actually be a decent half court team. Probably still need a new coach though, b/c Woody has no clue how to do anything.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pargo has 10 points in the quarter !!

PGs kill us. even the scrubs. have for 3 or 4 years now.

anyone notice a pattern?

duh!