gsuteke

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

BK hasn't solidified the C position. See the problems we've had 2 of the past 3 games in the rebounding department.

Are you kidding me???? Those offesive rebounds were on Josh Smith not boxing West out!! Horford had 15 rebounds tonight!!What else could the man have done??? This board is weird as hell. Posters protect their favorite players at all cost even if it means lying about what they see!

Quote:

Quote:

The pressure im talking about is JJ having to create almost all of his shots by himself while taking on dbl teams. Tonight he was just off, even missing open shots.

Here is an idea...Pass the d_mn ball!!

I could live with that. Bottom line though tonight - they have a better PG and a better center and West and role players. They are just currently a better team.

Quote:

Quote:

BK hasn't solidified the C position. See the problems we've had 2 of the past 3 games in the rebounding department.

Are you kidding me???? Those offesive rebounds were on Josh Smith not boxing West out!! Horford had 15 rebounds tonight!!What else could the man have done??? This board is weird as hell. Posters protect their favorite players at all cost even if it means lying about what they see!

Who is the Hawks Center? Enlighten me.

Quote:

Quote:

Who is the Hawks Center? Enlighten me.

Is this a trick question? Al Horford

stupid.jpg

Look my friend I like just about all Hawks fans. We're in the same boat. However when Al is our PF we'll all be a little happier.

I hope you enjoy the game threads.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Look my friend I like just about all Hawks fans. We're in the same boat. However when Al is our PF we'll all be a little happier.

I hope you enjoy the game threads.

I'm not sure I understand you point. Could you spell it out for me please.

This team just looks lost out there at times. No direction.

No gameplan. Every night this team has to overcome horrible coaching and weird lineup decisions to try and pull out a win. Your coach shouldn't be a hinderance. Is there anyone here who ever feels like we outcoached the other team??? ever??? We lost tonite because of way too many turnovers....mental mistakes and lack of fundamental basketball execution. Joe Johnson was off tonite, but coach didn't turn the gameplan over to someone else. He just let Joe continue to take shots. Woodson doesn't key in on what works and doesn't stop doing what fails. Zaza throws up multiple airballs and passes the ball to the coach, so what does he do? Leave him in there.

Look....we need to make the most out of the talent we do have out there. Not try and win despite of our horrible coach. It's frustrating listening to the TV announcers constantly questioning what he's doing. Tonite's game was exactly what the announcers said it was...."a wasted opportunity". How many more of these do we have to endure?

• Premium Member

Quote:

No gameplan. Every night this team has to overcome horrible coaching and weird lineup decisions to try and pull out a win. Your coach shouldn't be a hinderance. Is there anyone here who ever feels like we outcoached the other team??? ever??? We lost tonite because of way too many turnovers....mental mistakes and lack of fundamental basketball execution. Joe Johnson was off tonite, but coach didn't turn the gameplan over to someone else. He just let Joe continue to take shots. Woodson doesn't key in on what works and doesn't stop doing what fails. Zaza throws up multiple airballs and passes the ball to the coach, so what does he do? Leave him in there.

Look....we need to make the most out of the talent we do have out there. Not try and win despite of our horrible coach. It's frustrating listening to the TV announcers constantly questioning what he's doing. Tonite's game was exactly what the announcers said it was...."a wasted opportunity". How many more of these do we have to endure?

The most frustrating to me is when the team finds something that works like Marvin against Peja or Childress against Bobby Jackson, they always revert back to give to Joe and let him shoot another fall away jumper under pressure.

Quote:

Quote:

The most frustrating to me is when the team finds something that works like Marvin against Peja or Childress against Bobby Jackson, they always revert back to give to Joe and let him shoot another fall away jumper under pressure.

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen!

The cast surrounding Joe isn't "that bad."

12 million a year. That's what it takes to get into the "big boy" coaching ranks.

JJ seems totally uninspired. I think Law can add some fire to the play. He's one to bring that. It doesn't matter what happens on the floor . . . Woody is not the coach to take this team to the next level. Not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get fired. That's Woody's lot. Fire his ass already.

• Premium Member

Quote:

JJ seems totally uninspired.

Do you think Kobe has to be inspired to play by another teammate? What about Iverson? Heck even Micheal Redd doesn't have to be inspired to play! Why does Joe Johnson???

Please stop making excuses for this man!!