• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pistons will be rested for tomorrow's game

jerrywest

I remember Miami had like 3 days rest before they played us and we gutted it out somehow.

I honestly think we have a better chance of beating the Pistons (we always compete against them) than we do the 76ers. Unless our team makes drastic changes after the player-only meeting and Acie is healthy and ready to go (I bet he plays tonight but is not full strength), I think this game will be very close. On the other hand, I think we will beat the Pistons tomorrow night. I am not confident about tonight though. ashamed.gif

Quote:

I remember Miami had like 3 days rest before they played us and we gutted it out somehow.

I honestly think we have a better chance of beating the Pistons (we always compete against them) than we do the 76ers. Unless our team makes drastic changes after the player-only meeting and Acie is healthy and ready to go (I bet he plays tonight but is not full strength), I think this game will be very close. On the other hand, I think we will beat the Pistons tomorrow night. I am not confident about tonight though.
ashamed.gif

Without Horford, we just matched up badly against the 76ers last year. Horford brings in a different type of spice in the kitchen tonight. For one thing, I don't see him posting up Delembert. I see him shooting a whole lot of jumpers, and trying to pull Del out of the box to help others score underneath.

Our starting line up in the last game we played with them:

Lo, Solomon, Marvin, JSmoove, Lue

Our Bench

AJ, Ivey, Shelden and Medvenko.

What a team. We lost at home in overtime. Iggy had 14 FT.

Check here for all of last year's games:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/...2007_games.html

I think it is a good spot for us. The Pistons are likely going to be in town tonight, and I guarantee Sheed and the boys will be out on the town ripping it up in the ATL. Pray they do a ton of shots and hit the strip clubs.