• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Horford name rookie of the month!

oiatlhawksfan

Quote:

RealGM Staff Report -

The Atlanta Hawks ’ Al Horford and the Seattle SuperSonics ’ Kevin Durant today were named the Eastern and Western Conference T-Mobile Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played from the start of the season (Oct. 30) through November.

Horford, averaged 8.7 points and 10.2 rebounds for the month. He leads all rookies in rebounds, while ranking second in steals and minutes. Horford also had eight double-digit rebound games, four double-digit scoring games and one double-double. In addition, he leads the Hawks in rebounds, while ranking second in blocks and field goal percentage, and is fifth in scoring.

[READ]

Now i want to see him start scoring. He looks lately like he has the right idea. Instead of trying to back guys down he is taking that midrange j and has been hitting so far. If he keeps hitting then guys will have to come out on him which will give him the chance to beat them off the dribble.

It was pretty lame that he only got 4 shots last game. And it wasn't because he passed shots up he just didn't get the ball. The offensive execution was horrible.

Quote:

Now i want to see him start scoring. He looks lately like he has the right idea. Instead of trying to back guys down he is taking that midrange j and has been hitting so far. If he keeps hitting then guys will have to come out on him which will give him the chance to beat them off the dribble.

It was pretty lame that he only got 4 shots last game. And it wasn't because he passed shots up he just didn't get the ball. The offensive execution was horrible.

Horford's jump shots could be a key element in tonight's game. If he keeps dropping those jumpers, Dele will have to come out, and the middle will open up for Chillz, Marv and Smith to exploit. I hope the game plan is set for a Horfy explosion tonight. Our forwards can run over their forwards if Horford can dominate Dele.

Since we're putting all our eggs in Acie's basket, if he comes through, there is a good chance that we'll get 3 consecutive NBA ROM by 3 different player. I don't think that has ever happened.

Quote:

Quote:

Horford's jump shots could be a key element in tonight's game. If he keeps dropping those jumpers, Dele will have to come out, and the middle will open up for Chillz, Marv and Smith to exploit. I hope the game plan is set for a Horfy explosion tonight. Our forwards can run over their forwards if Horford can dominate Dele.

Since we're putting all our eggs in Acie's basket, if he comes through, there is a good chance that we'll get 3 consecutive NBA ROM by 3 different player. I don't think that has ever happened.

Dele as in Bison Dele? Isn't he dead?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dele as in Bison Dele? Isn't he dead?

Dele is dead. The other Dele will die tonight.

Quote:

You are right Ex, if he improves his jumpshot he will be a 20 and 10 guy for us.

He shoots it way above his head(KG like)it is hard to block it.

I am not ready to think 20 ppg yet for horford. He is averaging less than 10. But being able to hit the midrange shot consistently (sample size too small to make the call either way now) opens the door to averaging 15 ppg or more.

Keep in mind there is only one ball though. JJ, Marvin, Acie and Smith will get their share of shots. It is easier for a perimeter player to get shots than it is for a post player.