• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

No respect for Fox Sports South

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

I have Charter Cable and once again it says the Hawks game is on in my area, but instead I am getting the Florida BB game.

About three years ago there was an engineer I would call before the season at Sports South and he would get me the games all year. Well he left and now there has been a different engineer each year. I have their number and never get a return phone call when I leave a message.

FRUSTRATED!!!

Guess I will have to cancel all of my charter stuff and go to dish network to get the games.

Quote:

I have Charter Cable and once again it says the Hawks game is on in my area, but instead I am getting the Florida BB game.

About three years ago there was an engineer I would call before the season at Sports South and he would get me the games all year. Well he left and now there has been a different engineer each year. I have their number and never get a return phone call when I leave a message.

FRUSTRATED!!!

Guess I will have to cancel all of my charter stuff and go to dish network to get the games.

Damn . . that means my VCR is recording the same ish. Please give me that number, so I can call them too. The territorial restrictions are supposed to only apply to FSN South games, not SportSouth games.

I got the Dallas and Detroit game, and haven't gotten another game since. I either have to go to a sports bar to watch the Hawks on satellite, or watch them online at work ( which the link isn't working tonight for me . . lol )

If they're not going to show the games in our area, stop with the false TV listing.

And it's going to get worse this month, because they have a contract with U of Tennessee, to show their games either live or on tape delay on SportSouth. They've already started that.

The only reason I went back to Charter in the first place, was to get that bundle package. Now, I guess I need to go back to DirecTV, and get that League Pass again.