• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Give Mr. Smith his PROPS

TheNorthCydeRises

Quote:

If Josh Smith could find a way to play like this every night (i.e., to take good shots), he could have a shot at making an all-star team.

Well somebody had a "keepin it real" talk with him and it worked. In his post-game interview he admitted to "forcing it" lately, but tonight he "allowed the game to come" to him. This kid has all the talent in the world. He is a level-head away from being a superstar. superman.gif When he heeds good advice and it works, he will catch on.

Congrats to Smith for bouncing back, hitting some jumpers, and playing under control.

Congrats to Chills for showing Iggy out.

Hope we see alot more of that.

How about Smith at Center vs Dalembert alot in the 4th ?Wow, Woody taking a page from Nelson's book.

Quote:

Quote:

If Josh Smith could find a way to play like this every night (i.e., to take good shots), he could have a shot at making an all-star team.

Well somebody had a "keepin it real" talk with him and it worked. In his post-game interview he admitted to "forcing it" lately, but tonight he "allowed the game to come" to him. This kid has all the talent in the world. He is a level-head away from being a superstar. superman.gif When he heeds good advice and it works, he will catch on.

In the post game show, Nique said he had a sit down with Smith and told him to stop forcing the offense and let the game come to him. Seems Smith listens for a game at least. Lets hope he stays cnsistent with it.

The game after JJ called Smith out, Smith came back with a 5/9 FG shooting game before reverting back to old habits.

I hope Smith continues to let the game come to him. When both JJ and Nique are giving you the same advice you should listen.

Quote:

Good to see him and JJ chatting it up on the bench after a W.

Yeah that was a great sight.

Team chemistry is a beautiful thing.

As far as Smoove's smart play, Nique said he talked to him before the last home game.

I hope he keeps this up especially tonight because we are such a better team when he plays within himself

Quote:

Quote:

Good to see him and JJ chatting it up on the bench after a W.

Yeah that was a great sight.

Team chemistry is a beautiful thing.

As far as Smoove's smart play, Nique said he talked to him before the last home game.

I hope he keeps this up especially tonight because we are such a better team when he plays within himself

I liked when Acie bumped his chest with Smoove after THE DUNK. Loved how Horford laughed, pointed his finger at Smoove, and went to hug him at the time out. Still with college feelings. Rest of them were like "no big deal".

Quote:

I liked when Acie bumped his chest with Smoove after THE DUNK. Loved how Horford laughed, pointed his finger at Smoove, and went to hug him at the time out. Still with college feelings. Rest of them were like "no big deal".

Lol and Shelden gave Smoove the five with the Duncan-esque demeanor not even breaking a smile