• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

my thoughts on the hawks

PureGreatness

joe has to settle and be our 3rd option on this team, last year wasnt a fluke but likei said WE ARE NOT GONNA WIN WITH JOE AS OUR NUMBER ONE OPTION we need to have a 3 man option . i thought i would be wrong but unfortunatly im lookin more and more right.

so what does that mean

MARVIN HAS TO STEP UP BIG and take 18 shots a game, smith takes 16 and joe takes 15 shots a game.

IF HE COULD GIVE US 20PPG, smoove give us 19 and joe give us 17 we will win more games. it also seems that if smith shoots 5-11 then people will say he chucked it up? WTF

joe isnt number one option look at his stats, he is avering 21 points a game which is sub par numbers. jj is not lebron or kobe he has to accept his role....i dont think it will change unfortuantly

jj BS about we need a trade yada yada yada yet he comes and is phucking it up.

also heres a way to fix the bench rotation

when jj is out/ childress comes in(unless smith or marvin is struggling)maybe even salim

when smoove is out/ solomon comes in

never play lue and sheldon, and makes sure anthony only plays when we need half court sets.

law/salim

i know people are gonna be like "smith our 2nd option hell no" and "joe our 3rd option hell no" but think about it?

And people think I'm the strange one. It's like Sekou wrote the other day. NOne of these teams are game-planning to stop any other guy on the Hawks other than JJ. This team can barely function without JJ in the game, yet, he should be our #3 option? Pure schizophrenia I tell ya. What JJ needs to do, is either go to the hole from the jump, or make a point to try to get to the line to get a rhythm going. JJ is not going to shoot 40% the entire year. He's way too good of a shooter to struggle like this for the entire season.

I agree he needs to go to the hole more. It is his big problem right now. Just a FYI, before JJ had his breakout season in 04/05, his career shooting % was around .420.

If he does not get a few easy baskets every game, his efficiency goes in the tank.