• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Timberwolves vs. hawks game thread...

oiatlhawksfan

Quote:

...In fact, one can make the argument now that they are carrying him!

Well I won't argue with you there PB - it really looks that way much of the way - so far. Maybe they are just working their way into a situation where they can all give and take a bit. Personally, I don't see JJ as a Kobe-type player...but he is an asset and we need him this year. There may be some frustration on JS's part because JJ has his money and JS is yet to be paid tho. Still - helluva game by JS tonight. Without him we aren't even in it late.

P.S. for Maevin - nice driving and getting fouled. Please start being "money" at the line again though. I don't think you are pushing your right arm across your chest far enough in your pre-shot routine...don't rush!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

P.S. for Marvin - nice driving and getting fouled. Please start being "money" at the line again though. I don't think you are pushing your right arm across your chest far enough in your pre-shot routine...don't rush!

He took over during a significant run in the 4th quarter. They were letting him take Brewer to school on offense.

One criticims is that he needs to focus better on blocking out his man and getting the rebound. He was matched up with Brewer on a significant number of those rebounds and either didn't put a body on him or didn't go aggresively after the ball.

Quote:

...One criticims is that he needs to focus better on blocking out his man and getting the rebound. He was matched up with Brewer on a significant number of those rebounds and either didn't put a body on him or didn't go aggresively after the ball.

Agreed AHF (and thanks for correcting my spelling - I try to do that too). It's obvious we have a team rebounding/boxing out problem. Not only did CB get 18 rebounds, their W/G PG also had 8 last time I heard. We really need to figure this problem out.