• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Email to owners (petition to fire Woodson)

emorywjs

• Premium Member

If you want Woody gone.

Get enough Squawkers to go to a particular game (For our owners that either on the weekend or against Washington)..

Then Start the chant FIRE WOODY from the 2nd qtr on...

and if you have a coach in mind, start the chant..

We want .........

If you did that and the crowd Chanted that... I would think that would send a message that ownership couldn't ignore!

Quote:

Yeah, but I don't think anybody wants to sacrifice our games in order for Woody to get fired... can you imagine our players playing through "Fire Woody" chants every home game???

I'm sure Salim would enjoy it though

i think the players would like to hear any kind crowd noise at all.Good or bad.It's like a library at the Philips Arena.

ashamed.gif

Quote:

If you want Woody gone.

Get enough Squawkers to go to a particular game (For our owners that either on the weekend or against Washington)..

Then Start the chant FIRE WOODY from the 2nd qtr on...

and if you have a coach in mind, start the chant..

We want .........

If you did that and the crowd Chanted that... I would think that would send a message that ownership couldn't ignore!

Diesel, I think this is a great idea. Is this even possible? I for one would get a ticket and be very vocal.

If the Hawks win tomorrow night, they will have won 6 of their last 9 games. And during that stretch, neither the Detroit nor the Hornets loss, can be blamed on Woody. So unless you guys can come up with a coach that is great with young players, plus a good X's and O's guy, this futile attempt is pointless.

• Premium Member

Well, I tell you what. I may be wrong, but I don't think the emails will be met with much seriousness. They already know (on a very superficial level) how you feel. Like BK, they prolly feel like you don't know anything.

However, if there was a crowd outburst of fire Woody... And TV cameras caught it... and reporters reported on it... the owners would take it for more than just a few internet people who don't like Woody.