• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

LOL @ Shelden. This team just gets jump shot happy, instead of continuing to attack. Oh God. I hate the Delta 3 point shot promotion. Expect long bad shots right now.

This Sh_t is getting old with Joe. 2-7 already tonight

It's kinda gettin to the point where I don't like to see him come in the game anymore. It seems like he actually slows the ball movement down.

Quote:

Did you guys see where Horford is number ten in rebounds in the league as a rookie!!!!! Unbelievable and he's getting better every night,. did a good job on Gasol defensively.

Yeah, Horford is really doing his thing. Already has NINE rebounds at the half. Josh Smith also has 5. So tonight, rebounding has not been he problem so far.

On a somewhat related note, do my eyes deceive me? I am looking at the stat sheet and it shows that Lo Wright actually played 24 seconds tonight. He must be back...not like he is all that good anyway.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gay is just abusing Marvin Williams someone else has to guard him.

hahahaha you are a funny guy, are you even watching the game?

Yes iam and he was guarding him most of the game.

Dude are you serious? He drove by Salim once, got a put back and scored on JJ once. He is 4-10 so far. Only time he scored on Marvin was when he hit that bank shot that almost went out. It was lucky, he just threw the ball towards the rim and luckily it went in.

JJ took one bad shot that half. He's just not making the shots he normally makes. And he should be 2 - 6 with 2 extra FTs. He got fouled on that dunk that he missed. And he hd a 3 taken away from him because of a 3 second call.

And it's not like this team is taking bad shots either. They're open shots They just aren't making them.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gay is just abusing Marvin Williams someone else has to guard him.

hahahaha you are a funny guy, are you even watching the game?

Yes iam and he was guarding him most of the game.

Dude are you serious? He drove by Salim once, got a put back and scored on JJ once. He is 4-10 so far. Only time he scored on Marvin was when he hit that bank shot that almost went out. It was lucky, he just threw the ball towards the rim and luckily it went in.

LOL you know he's a Marvin hater, just ignore him!

• Premium Member

Quote:

JJ took one bad shot that half. He's just not making the shots he normally makes. And he should be 2 - 6 with 2 extra FTs. He got fouled on that dunk that he missed. .

I just want the guy to hit at least half of his shots in a game at some point this season.