• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

JJ took one bad shot that half. He's just not making the shots he normally makes. And he should be 2 - 6 with 2 extra FTs. He got fouled on that dunk that he missed. .

I just want the guy to hit at least half of his shots in a game at some point this season.

You are right Joe has been strugling this season, he can barely hit open shot this year. Last year when he was open it was automatic make. Well at least Marv, Smoove and Horfy are stepping up.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm at the game. LOL @ tis crowd. It might be 7K here if that. Expect a track meet tonight

You mean 700 right?

What's up with Smoove? He looks patient tonight.

Well i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and.... what was the subject again?

Quote:

Quote:

Is it just me or does Paul Gasol look like he is on Heroin?

It's probably just you but i haven't known to many people on heroin so i can't really judge.

I ain't gonna get into it witcha bro. When I whip up on ya you're just gonna go runnin to Chilz and try to get me banned.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm at the game. LOL @ tis crowd. It might be 7K here if that. Expect a track meet tonight

You mean 700 right?

Well i actually play and i have been a Hawks fan for 100 years and.... what was the subject again?

What's the subject? Just read dude.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's probably just you but i haven't known to many people on heroin so i can't really judge.

I ain't gonna get into it witcha bro. When I whip up on ya you're just gonna go runnin to Chilz and try to get me banned.

You must have me confused with someone else. Once i was arguing with chillzatl and he tracked my IP and threatened to contact my employer.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You mean 700 right?

He was actually trying to make fun of me for the other post, I think.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You mean 700 right?

That whooshing sound you hear is my comment flying way over your head.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must have me confused with someone else. Once i was arguing with chillzatl and he tracked my IP and threatened to contact my employer.

Dude. Who cares.