• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is why you don't play Salim

BHayley

Quote:

Doesn't matter who he's with, he will chuck it up whenever he has a look.

This is what I was talking about the other day. That's what his job is, to come in the game and put up shots. He's not a PG. He's an Eddie House / Barbosa type player. They only have one job . . . to score. If they're cold, they might hurt your team. If they're on, they can extend a lead or get you back in a game. People who adovcate him getting more PT, have to live with this. He's going to have games like the one he had Saturday night.

Interesting thing about the Law - Salim backcourt though. They actually played much better defensively, than they did offensively. But I agree that Salim should play with a bigger guard like JJ.

Quote:

Quote:

Doesn't matter who he's with, he will chuck it up whenever he has a look.

This is what I was talking about the other day. That's what his job is, to come in the game and put up shots. He's not a PG. He's an Eddie House / Barbosa type player. They only have one job . . . to score. If they're cold, they might hurt your team. If they're on, they can extend a lead or get you back in a game. People who adovcate him getting more PT, have to live with this. He's going to have games like the one he had Saturday night.

Interesting thing about the Law - Salim backcourt though. They actually played much better defensively, than they did offensively. But I agree that Salim should play with a bigger guard like JJ.

I like Salim, I just hate it when he chucks early in a shot clock or before a play can develop in the half court. And he has a good game off the dribble when he actually uses it.

He should be running around like a mad man looking for shots, but he needs to be smarter about when he takes them. Late in the shot clock - good. When he's wide open - good. One the first pass of a possession when our offense is out of rythym and we need to get a good look at a high percentage shot - very very bad.

I loved seeing him pump fake the three, drive it to the lane and get fouled in the last game. He has a floater that's very effective, but it's underutilized.

I agree that he should only play next to JJ unless the other team's going with a small back court.