• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Viva la revolucion!

AnnArborHawk

Disgusting. I want all of the participants to be traded or released. Vick lied to and hurt all of them for the glory of killing animals for fun. They are such losers. It's a pity that a guy like Dunn has to end his career with this bunch of scrubs. Maybe we'll trade him.

I lose more and more respect for Petrino every day. He's not even football smart. He's an even worse person. This is the kind of crap you get from a team the he "coaches".

I'm so proud of the Falcons. Let's make a statement that supports this guy not being held responsible for his crimes. It's clear the management of this franchise has made so many poor decisions in evaluating it's personnel as mature and high-character people. Thank you Falcons for continuing to embarass this city. I'm so proud!!!!

Quote:

I'm so proud of the Falcons. Let's make a statement that supports this guy not being held responsible for his crimes. It's clear the management of this franchise has made so many poor decisions in evaluating it's personnel as mature and high-character people. Thank you Falcons for continuing to embarass this city. I'm so proud!!!!

I'm with you 100%. Petrino is beyond terrible. He's out there near catastrophic. Last night we scored with 9 minutes left and instead of trying to go for 2 and cut it to 16, which is 2 touchdowns, we went for 1! Why not go for 2? There is nothing to lose. Unless it's a draft pick. If he is trying to lose, he's more of a scumbag than I thought.

McKay has to answer for this. He has mediocre talent with a decidedly poor coach. Sound a little familiar, Hawks fans?