• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe jealous?(remake)

PureGreatness

my bad i copied and pasted the wrong damn post

I am going to throw it out there.

Joe is a bit of a b***ch. Always has been. Yet he has managed to leave my other favorite team after being one in the whole Penny/backup situation and he was being one in the preseason.

Okay, look at it like this. The Hawks have their best preseason since he has been here, alot of the reserves closed out the season playing well. The draft was universally praised. There was no reason to have anything but optimism for this year.

Then in the preason...once again, DURING the best preseason since he has been here, he comes out and says that management has failed him because he doesn't have the talent around him.

What the hell was the point of that? Well, this is the same Joe Johnson who said that he didn't know if he could play well because Penny Hardaway was being productive off the bench and he had to look over his shoulder. He basically got pissed because he had help.

I think the same thing is happening here. I think he noticed how well the team played without him in the preseason. On most of those nights, the Hawks were down when he wasn't in the game and went on runs to win with him on the bench.

I think it might have hurt his ego a little bit.

I respect his game, I really do, but I have never liked the guy after the whole Penny thing. He was right to leave Phoenix because they screwed him over on an extension because they thought that Quentin Richardson would end up being better than him, but the guy has some b***ch tendacies and I think his comments were an example of them flaring up again.

Right now, he might be hurt, but I am also noticing him sulking and trying to do it all even though guys are obviously open.

ok if you factor this into the orlando broadcasting post then you have to start thinking.

Quote:

my bad i copied and pasted the wrong damn post

I am going to throw it out there.

Joe is a bit of a b***ch. Always has been. Yet he has managed to leave my other favorite team after being one in the whole Penny/backup situation and he was being one in the preseason.

Okay, look at it like this. The Hawks have their best preseason since he has been here, alot of the reserves closed out the season playing well. The draft was universally praised. There was no reason to have anything but optimism for this year.

Then in the preason...once again, DURING the best preseason since he has been here, he comes out and says that management has failed him because he doesn't have the talent around him.

What the hell was the point of that? Well, this is the same Joe Johnson who said that he didn't know if he could play well because Penny Hardaway was being productive off the bench and he had to look over his shoulder. He basically got pissed because he had help.

I think the same thing is happening here. I think he noticed how well the team played without him in the preseason. On most of those nights, the Hawks were down when he wasn't in the game and went on runs to win with him on the bench.

I think it might have hurt his ego a little bit.

I respect his game, I really do, but I have never liked the guy after the whole Penny thing. He was right to leave Phoenix because they screwed him over on an extension because they thought that Quentin Richardson would end up being better than him, but the guy has some b***ch tendacies and I think his comments were an example of them flaring up again.

Right now, he might be hurt, but I am also noticing him sulking and trying to do it all even though guys are obviously open.

ok if you factor this into the orlando broadcasting post then you have to start thinking.

i think he might be hurt