• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ford doesn't look good!!!

Wurider05

Ford stole the ball and had a fast break layup and Al tried to block the shot but TJ was too quick and got farther away from Al than Al judged him to be and when he swiped for the ball he caught TJ on top of the head and basically pulled him back and it strained his neck and then he fell hard and hit his head. They took him out on a stretcher but he was moving his arms and legs when it first happened. He was in severe pain and was crying. I am praying for him but it looked awful.

Al was ejected with a flagrant 2.

Sam Mitchell got in Woody's face and it looked like they were going to go to blows but that cooled off.

The courtside announcer said Ford was moving extremities at first - then they likely told him not to move. I've got a relative who broke his neck in a swiiming pool accident and he said he was totally froze instantaneously.

With luck it's a concussion - therefore it hurt like hell.

Horford has to feel really bad. He screwed up but didn't mean to hurt anybody I'm sure.

From a report on Toronto realgm board - hope it's accurate:

"So in raptor's 'post up' they're interviewing Bosh. He says Ford was moving, didn't talk to him because he wanted to give him space. was probably feeling pain in arms and legs....geussing....

so he WAS moving and conscious...."