• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WE AS FANS ARE PERFECT. NBA players are inferior.

TheDude

Some of you people need to really stop. All these personal criticisms of players that fluctuate on a day to day basis is really just ridiculous.

Kissing Josh's ass one day, insulting his intelligence another.

Calling for Shelden's head one week, begging to do his laundry the next.

PUT SALIM IN! SALIM IS A BUM!

MARVIN IS A WUS! GIVE THE BALL TO MARVIN!

The ONLY thing that any fan should insult a player personally if it is because that player is not trying their best. We can comment negatively on a player's skillset all we want and we do. But having two threads were Josh is being called ignorant because of a bad game, when he just got eastern conference player of the week and was instrumental in beating Orlando BASICALLY is ignorant in itself.

I cannot wait till the Hawks win on such a consistent basis where fans comment on games, not on HESUCKS! HEROCKS!

He goes from being called names like Shellhead (from his own fans nevertheless) to people kissing his ass.

We have the youngest team in the league (aka prone to mistakes and bad games), yet you'd think it would actually be we have the youngest FANS in the league.

I love this post even though I have fallen in to calling Shelden, Shellhead. Just cause of the shape of his head not cause I think he is a bad person or player. We are such a young team but are climbing to the top. We get better and better year by year. The same applies to our gm and coaching staff. Some of our fan base thinks we should have been winning 50 games a year from the start of our rebuilding, THAT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN UNLESS YOU GET A FRANCHISE PLAYER VIA FREE AGENCY OR DRAFT PICK alA Shaq, Lebron or Timmy . Some of our fan base thinks its easy coaching the youngest team in the nba, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE IN THIS LEAGUE. This is gonna be a real fgood season and if we stay healthy it will be a playoff season imo.

Quote:

Some of you people need to really stop. All these personal criticisms of players that fluctuate on a day to day basis is really just ridiculous.

Kissing Josh's ass one day, insulting his intelligence another.

Calling for Shelden's head one week, begging to do his laundry the next.

PUT SALIM IN! SALIM IS A BUM!

MARVIN IS A WUS! GIVE THE BALL TO MARVIN!

The ONLY thing that any fan should insult a player personally if it is because that player is not trying their best. We can comment negatively on a player's skillset all we want and we do. But having two threads were Josh is being called ignorant because of a bad game, when he just got eastern conference player of the week and was instrumental in beating Orlando BASICALLY is ignorant in itself.

I cannot wait till the Hawks win on such a consistent basis where fans comment on games, not on HESUCKS! HEROCKS!

He goes from being called names like Shellhead (from his own fans nevertheless) to people kissing his ass.

We have the youngest team in the league (aka prone to mistakes and bad games), yet you'd think it would actually be we have the youngest FANS in the league.

This is the Hwksquawk Post of the Year ! Excellent post.

• Moderators

I agree that people need to simmer down and not get too high after a good game or too low after a bad game. Taking a bigger picture approach to guys like Josh Smith and Marvin Williams is the right way to go.

Quote:

If you think we are bad, check out the Orlando game thread after they lost to us. You would think they were 5-16.

maybe it's the nature of all teams i guess...but i'm thinking it's more along the lines of teams with frustrated fanbases...but even in frustration, levelheadness must endure.