Live Free or Die Hard: 4/10

I have:

The Pursuit of Happyness

Zodiac

Breach

Shooter

The Dead Girl

Behind the Mask;The Rise of Leslie Vernon

But I haven't watched them yet. I didn't see most of the big 2006 movies until this year so I'm always behind.

Quote:

"Stomp The Yard"

What could possibly be good about this movie? I've heard alot of bad things about 300.. It's got me nervious that I made a bad blind buy.

Well you have to like "FreeStyle" type dancing in order to enjoy Stomp The Yard. It's about one Franternity group that never wins the annual step show but until this one guy comes to the college and joins in with them. His "street dancing" style at first clashes with the lead Frat guy in the way they like to perform but they end up incorporating some of his move in their routine and ultimately win the step show. It's also nice to look at Meagan Good's fine self in this movie.

As far as 300 is concerned it might have too many CGI effects but it is still one of the best movies of the year IMO. Yeah I am pretty sure some critics bashed it but as a viewer you can't help but fall in love with the "Main Hero" in the film. His Bad ass, never surrender like attitude makes the film enjoyable.

My top 5 Movies of 2007:

1. 3:10 to Yuma

2. Ratatouille

3. Transformers

4. Live Free or Die Hard

5. Pirates 3

List of movies I deem worth seeing (by order of Box Office release date)

The Hitcher

Smokin Aces

Reno 911: Miami

Grindhouse

Disturbia

28 Weeks Later

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End

Knocked Up

Mr. Brooks

Evan Almighty

Live Free or Die Hard

Ratatouille

Transformers

The Simpsons Movie

Superbad

Halloween

3:10 to Yuma

Resident Evil: Extinction

30 Days of Night

American Gangster

Bee Movie

No Country for Old Men

Beowulf

Awake

• Admin

300, Zodiac and TPoH are pretty much better than the ones you've seen. I can't believe you haven't seen 300. The movie should be seen in a theater first, period.

My list, in no order:

300 - great

3:10 to Yuma - very good

Sunshine - very good

The king of Kong - great

Superbad - very good

Eastern Promises - very good

The Wind the shakes the barley - very good

Zodiac - great

Knocked up - very good

Beowulf 3d - very good due to 3d, average without

Michael Clayton - very good

Going from memory so I'm sure there are others i've left off. Still got a bunch to see such as, the assassination of jesse james, the Darjeeling limited, Juno, sweeney Todd, no country for old men, The mist, etc etc etc

"FreeStyle" type dancing in order to enjoy Stomp The Yard"

Seems like a dumb idea to me. But I would expect it probably plays out in a cliche matter. Considering the idea doesn't interest me, it playing out in that manner would make it worse.

There was a movie my niece was watching a while back... Can't remember the name. I think it was called: Step Up. If it's anything like that movie, I surely have no interest because I thought I was going to throw up just from watching 10 minutes of it.

Quote:

300, Zodiac and TPoH are pretty much better than the ones you've seen. I can't believe you haven't seen 300. The movie should be seen in a theater first, period.

My list, in no order:

300 - great

3:10 to Yuma - very good

Sunshine - very good

The king of Kong - great

Superbad - very good

Eastern Promises - very good

The Wind the shakes the barley - very good

Zodiac - great

Knocked up - very good

Beowulf 3d - very good due to 3d, average without

Michael Clayton - very good

Going from memory so I'm sure there are others i've left off. Still got a bunch to see such as, the assassination of jesse james, the Darjeeling limited, Juno, sweeney Todd, no country for old men, The mist, etc etc etc

I haven't seen most of what is coming out this year. I always seem to be behind.

"Beowulf 3d - very good due to 3d, average without"

I thought this seemed like total crap in the previews. But I have somewhat of a trust in the director (Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, Castaway)so I might see it.