• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Missing in Action

LongTimeHawksFan

We could use ZaZA if Horford gets a suspension, thats for dam sure. We need Lue's 3 point shooting espec. the way Detroit has been scoring of late. Those cats are making everything. As for Speedy I know he can be a good player when healthy but at some point you just have to figure HE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO PLAY. He got his money and pretty much said F.U.

The reason Speedy is not playing is not because he "doesn't want to." Rather it is entirely due to him suffering what appears to be a career ending injury. This really should not be a surprise given his lengthy injury report throughout his career.

I think the team is better without Lue 4 out of every 5 games. The one game that he is actually making shots he provides some benefit but otherwise is a complete liability.

Zaza is a 10-15 minute per game player at best. I actually prefer that Sheldon get those minutes rather then rot on the bench.

Quote:

I don't think it is a career ending injury eithther. Why would he even be showing up at games (in a suit) if his career is over? There just isn't a time table set for his injury. He probably is out for this year, but that's just a guess.

Speedy's career as a Hawk is effectively over before it began, might as well accept that now and move on. Even if he were able to return to action it is impossible to rely on him since he has yet to make it through a full season without injury in his career.